Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I bought this mod years ago. At the time, it was probably the nicest mech clone ever made. It's remarkably well made and works perfectly. It is practically brand new. I stashed it away and just recently unearthed it. I threw a battery in it, adjusted the 510, threw an atty on it and gave it brief shakedown.

The switch is super nice (this mod will stand on the switch with a battery and atty and not fire). Telescopes to accommodate 18350, 18500 or 18650 batteries.

It's not Super-T quality (I used to own two genuine Super-T mods ) but it's probably the nicest mech tube clone I've handled.

Price $23 shipped USPS First Class Mail. Payment PP F&F.

E5xryIk.jpg

JZ2JoPS.jpg

WCO9o5b.jpg

Ry4H4mq.jpg

ORK7lrB.jpg

zb6nqdw.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this mod years ago. At the time, it was probably the nicest mech clone ever made. It's remarkably well made and works perfectly. It is practically brand new. I stashed it away and just recently unearthed it. I threw a battery in it, adjusted the 510, threw an atty on it and gave it brief shakedown.

The switch is super nice (this mod will stand on the switch with a battery and atty and not fire). Telescopes to accommodate 18350, 18500 or 18650 batteries.

It's not Super-T quality (I used to own two genuine Super-T mods ) but it's probably the nicest mech tube clone I've handled.

Price $23 shipped USPS First Class Mail. Payment PP F&F.

E5xryIk.jpg

JZ2JoPS.jpg

WCO9o5b.jpg

Ry4H4mq.jpg

ORK7lrB.jpg

zb6nqdw.jpg

You sure have some Interesting Stuff for sale.

:thumb:

Makes me Wonder what kinds of things You have that you are Not Selling?

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread