The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Super T Manufacturing T-Tips and more Flavor?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by hellsh0cked, Sep 12, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hellsh0cked

hellsh0cked Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    Hello EFC,

I got a T-Tip recently and noticed that I tasted the flavor of my vaper a great deal more. I'm guessing it is because the larger opening in the T-Tip causes the vaper to hit a larger portion of the tongue. Has anybody else noticed this?

Thanks

2. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    SoCal
    Yes drip tips allow more vapor than those little atomizer tips with the small hole. The T-Tips are really nice drip tips so you made a good decision on that one.

Some more to check out would be the Cherryvape Ming and Pawns. They are awesome.

3. vocr

vocr Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2011
    Manila, RP
    I find drip tips are a neglected part of vaping in discussions. Sure mods are important and all that, but I find the material of drip tips and their size and construction make a big impact on juices and their taste. For me, mods and heating devices that force some proprietary tip are a big no-no and I will never buy any of them.

4. hellsh0cked

hellsh0cked Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    MiXoLoGiSt,

Thanks I'm loving the T-Tip and it goes well with my chrome Provari and SS Liquinator. I am considering getting a Ming tip also.

Vocr,

Could you enlighten me more on your findings about the material having an impact on flavor? I could not agree with you more on proprietary tips on devices.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.