• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SUPER T'S now at HAPPY VAPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimilives

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver Canada
www.juicyclear.com
I have to side with teabagger, and this from someone that has spent well over $1000 this month alone on vaping with out complaint. At what point do we call foul, these are not complex machines, they are battery sleeves. Granted you have to thread a few parts, something any 10th grader in metal class can do, but for the most part this aint rocket science, well unless the gasses build up from lack of vent hole.

All I am saying is that I bought a netbook for my kid the other day for $250, that had to be more complicated to build then this flashlight with a plug in. Now if they had personalized it, or made each one differant and sold it as art then maybe. But for that price i could hire a midget to walk around with me and blow vaper in my face.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Some things are worth the money.

A super-t device is one of them.

It's just one of those things that will do all you need it to do, and is probably one of the most well-built devices you'll ever touch. To simply call it a "battery sleeve" is an understatement. It's like saying a Ferrari is an overpriced piece of crap, and never even seeing inside one.

You can balk at the price, but that's simply because you aren't the target market for the device anyway.

If you hold one and use one, and still think it's an overpriced tank, then feel free.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Why pay 269... for a 18650???? thats crazy

I have to side with teabagger, and this from someone that has spent well over $1000 this month alone on vaping with out complaint. At what point do we call foul, these are not complex machines, they are battery sleeves. Granted you have to thread a few parts, something any 10th grader in metal class can do, but for the most part this aint rocket science, well unless the gasses build up from lack of vent hole.

All I am saying is that I bought a netbook for my kid the other day for $250, that had to be more complicated to build then this flashlight with a plug in. Now if they had personalized it, or made each one differant and sold it as art then maybe. But for that price i could hire a midget to walk around with me and blow vaper in my face.
Considering Jack is a middle man here, and that the units are only $20 Cdn more (after discount) than being sold at point of origin. That's a damn fine deal.

For folks that never held this device in their hands, well your comments are pretty moot aren't they?. You only ever buy on Precise and should it be the P18, you only need one device for both LV and HV vaping.

teabagger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
newmarket
The math breaks down as such... 160 + shipping, for unit super T..
45 + shipping, for battery/atomizer/Charger... totals 205 + conversion

So 269 + shipping
(not sure if the 30 dollar instant rebate before or after that)

is not bad. you are right on the 20 bucks difference for a canadian middle man. So i formally retract my first misinformed statement.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
we forgive you.

*wink*

LOL

For the entire kit, and basically solving all of your mod needs, doing both 3.7 and 6v vaping (along with Super T's initial work on a feed system, rumor has it), it's a real value.

I'm most stoked that Jack's getting to be able to bring these things to us. Many Canadian members have voiced some displeasure about not having mods available to us without a huge customs/duty hassle, and hopefully this is just the start.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
The math breaks down as such... 160 + shipping, for unit super T..
45 + shipping, for battery/atomizer/Charger... totals 205 + conversion

So 269 + shipping
(not sure if the 30 dollar instant rebate before or after that)

is not bad. you are right on the 20 bucks difference for a canadian middle man. So i formally retract my first misinformed statement.

... I forgot to add $26 and change for duty & taxes on mine, which was a surprise. It was the first time I had to pay duty on anything.

Jack and I had discussed the Precise line at the meet. I am glad SuperT cut him some slack on these compared to his T tips. For folks living in GTA it is indeed a fair price for a quality product. One only has to purchase one at a meet and they save shipping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread