Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshinthecity

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Sydney
www.joshinthecity.com
Well..
I tried it for the first time last night, and BOOM.
all of a sudden, I'm a big fan, and I totally get it.
i have MBV 12mg 50/50
i have ordered MBV 6 mg 50/50 ( for evenings before bed) both in the 236ml size

it was amazing in a Vivi Nova at 4.3 v. I can't wait to try it in the Reo on a 1.3 ohm micro.

what was your journey to unflavored?
what ratio do you vape.?

Here I sit, I'm ALL about unflavored.. Who would have thunk it ???
anyone considering trying it, do it. It's very difficult to explain what's so good about it.. But it's good.

Thanks,
j.

yaypudding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
North of NYC
I have tried my 6mg vg base and it was great. Super x had mentioned it tastes like a marlboro light and I can def. see the comparison. I just like variety too much, and flavors are such a guilty pleasure that it just wouldn't feel like I was getting the most out of vaping.

but if the apocalypse comes, whether natural or FDA created, I know it won't be the end of vaping, Got a liter of 100mg vg base in my freezer, so I'll be set for a long while.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
I have tried my 6mg vg base and it was great. Super x had mentioned it tastes like a marlboro light and I can def. see the comparison.

As nicotine oxidizes, it takes on a tobacco-like flavor. The peppery taste that all nicotine has is also reminiscent of a cigarette.

dtrud0h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
Maine
I made a comment on someones thread
to the effect that smoking a Marb Light was the least thing like smoking when I was a smoker. I tried the unflavored base and damn if its not real close to smoking a cigarette. Almost too close for me. Definitely takes the creative juices out of my DIY flavor stash. Learned that less is more when trying a recipe for sure.
My friends call me "Nick Buzz"

clstearns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
Texas
I first tried straight I flavor VG mixed to about 8mg when I took some for a backup on a three-week cross-country trip to the great north. I had just received my first batch if DIY supplies and was flipping out because I didn't have enough juice to last and it wouldn't have the necessary cure time and mixed up some base in a hurry, planning to mix flavors in while I was up there. But I forgot my flavors.

Now, I mix large batches of unflavored and small batches of fruit to drip in a flavor from time to time. It is blissful.

Joshinthecity

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Sydney
www.joshinthecity.com
i tried some unflavored based mainly on sxd's testimony. i doubt i'll ever buy another flavored juice.
At the moment, I'm at risk of this happening to me too !
I have a ton of flavored juice here though.. But I feel like that might be the last I buy. That can't be right, can it ?
I've amazed myself on this one....

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
I've been doing unflavored for a couple of years. When I tried flavors I just couldn't find anything I liked enough to vape all day. When I started I did lots of vanilla type flavors and menthol. Once in a while I'll try something new but I'm back to the unflavored within 2 or 3 ml. ...24mg, 70 or 80% vg to pg.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
At the moment, I'm at risk of this happening to me too !
I have a ton of flavored juice here though.. But I feel like that might be the last I buy. That can't be right, can it ?
I've amazed myself on this one....

i think i have something like 200 bottles of various juices. i've already started giving it away...

I'm having a hard time finding flavors I like, maybe I should try unflavored nic.

that is part of why i'm trying unflavored. i would buy a sampler of something, decide it was to die for, buy the big bottle and it would taste like soap after a while.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Well..
I tried it for the first time last night, and BOOM.
all of a sudden, I'm a big fan, and I totally get it.
i have MBV 12mg 50/50
i have ordered MBV 6 mg 50/50 ( for evenings before bed) both in the 236ml size

it was amazing in a Vivi Nova at 4.3 v. I can't wait to try it in the Reo on a 1.3 ohm micro.

what was your journey to unflavored?
what ratio do you vape.?

Here I sit, I'm ALL about unflavored.. Who would have thunk it ???
anyone considering trying it, do it. It's very difficult to explain what's so good about it.. But it's good.

Thanks,
j.

yeah. i agree with you. it is refreshing to say the least.. If more people tried it, they would switch to UF.nic.

I can just hear all the high priced juice vendors crying as i type.. We lost another customer.. Just Satire of course. You certainly cant beat the cost! lol

Joshinthecity

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Sydney
www.joshinthecity.com
I will admit,
On the MBV order I just placed. 6mg 50/50 236ml, 12mg 50/50 236ml, I DID add a 50ml bottle of 12 mg menthol and a 50ml of 6mg green apple.

That combo mixed together had been my morning ADV since I started vaping. I may let it go, as I found this morning that unflavored was good with coffee too, but with int shipping as expensive as it is, I just added it out of habit.
If I need a change up from unflavored, this will probably what I will go to for an hour or so.
Or not..
Who can say.....
J.

tfnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
arkansas
I will admit,
On the MBV order I just placed. 6mg 50/50 236ml, 12mg 50/50 236ml, I DID add a 50ml bottle of 12 mg menthol and a 50ml of 6mg green apple.

That combo mixed together had been my morning ADV since I started vaping. I may let it go, as I found this morning that unflavored was good with coffee too, but with int shipping as expensive as it is, I just added it out of habit.
If I need a change up from unflavored, this will probably what I will go to for an hour or so.
Or not..
Who can say.....
J.

I still vape flavors,but i burn out real fast.So i switch back to the unflavored til i get a wild hair and mix me up some flavors....Is there any way for you to get base nic over there and just break it down to your strength?

Last edited:

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I'm surprised supe hasn't replied yet.

Anyway, where can you get unflavored nic that's ready to vape in small quantity?

you can get it in small quantities here

Unflavored - Butterfly's eJuices Store

I've not had her unflavored, but I have tried her liquids and I liked them
I would imagine you can get it other places, but this is the only one I know of for small quantities
if you go there, check the coupon page, and she is on this forum also and has sales fairly frequently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread