Super6's are here! Teaser Pics attached!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Sorry pipes, that one was for Richie lol.

Thanks, True. And thanks for the birthday wishes too. I think you might want to stop buying PV stuff and invest in a new computer, though. The one you're using took 4 months for the message to appear. That's some slow data movement right there. What are you using, the Commodore 64?

TWF:

......Did you guys hear about the huge Postal strike. Boy, big news. All over the TV. No more package deliveries for a couple months I guess. Whoa....too bad...

Okay... That one I didn't see coming from TWF. =)

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Thanks, True. And thanks for the birthday wishes too. I think you might want to stop buying PV stuff and invest in a new computer, though. The one you're using took 4 months for the message to appear. That's some slow data movement right there. What are you using, the Commodore 64?

TWF:

......Did you guys hear about the huge Postal strike. Boy, big news. All over the TV. No more package deliveries for a couple months I guess. Whoa....too bad...

Okay... That one I didn't see coming from TWF. =)

I did say better late then never didn't I? :lol::lol::lol:

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Mine won't be in until tomorrow, so I can't say, but many others have theirs so I'm sure someone could comment. I haven't heard any complaints about the button position.

I'll check back tomorrow thanks.

I am holding a mod in my hand now and just wondering how that would feel.

Thanks

jboze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Orange County, CA
It's very natural. I also have a GG Grant where the button is on the end but top of the body of the unit. The end placement is slightly more natura on the Super Six to me as I find the pinky or ring finger naturally fall at the end of the unit when holding it.

To press the button I just lightly squeeze the device and pull my thumb and pinky towards each other. It's very easy to press the button to make contact but I've never had it go off in my pocket thanks to it being recessed.

I've walked around several hours with it in my pocket with no problems whatsoever.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Please forgive me if this is a dumb question but i am new to vaping (1Month) and off cigs. Have 901 and Ego looking for higher volt vape as suggested in the forum. Is this a high volt vaper machine? I like it alot.

T

From the Super T Manufacturing website

The Super-Six runs at dual voltages. The Super-Six utilizes one 14500 protected 3.7 volt battery for 3.7 volt vaping, which is what most all imported electronic cigarettes operate at. For those desiring more throat hit, the Super Six also accepts two 3 volt CR2 (aka 15270) batteries for vaping at six volts!

;)

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
Please forgive me if this is a dumb question but i am new to vaping (1Month) and off cigs. Have 901 and Ego looking for higher volt vape as suggested in the forum. Is this a high volt vaper machine? I like it alot.

T

Yes, it will do 3.7 or 6 Volts. You can use high voltage atomizers and get something similar to a 5V vape from it also. I have mine in 901 and I really like the 6 volts, I use it almost exclusively now. Just keep the atomizer wet and try NOT to hammer on it real hard and it works great. You can fry the atomizer if you let it get dry or over heat them. Good news is the 901 with the stainless steel T-Tip and the aluminum body of the Super Six seems to draw the heat off the atomizer quite rapidly. So it will cool back down really quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread