The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suppiers that Ship to APO/AE

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by GoG8trz, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GoG8trz

GoG8trz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2009
    Augusta, GA
    Hi,

I just deployed overseas and am looking for suppliers that ship to APO addresses.

Thanks,
    GoG8trz

2. PVPuff&Stuff
    This message by PVPuff&Stuff has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jun 18, 2010, Reason: Supplier posting in General Discussion area.
    Jun 18, 2010
  3. GoG8trz

Oct 27, 2009
    Augusta, GA
    I appreciate the response. I will definately add you to my list that I shop from. I always get excited when I find a new vendor!

Thanks,
    GoG8trz

4. UntamedRose

UntamedRose PV Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 23, 2010
    Homeish now
  5. GoG8trz

Oct 27, 2009
    Augusta, GA
    Thanks Rose/PV, that is awesome that you guys give discounts to the Military. I wish everyone would, but I am not in the Military any longer. (former Marine) I am a contractor now working overseas, and just need to find suppliers that are willing/able to ship to APO addresses. I will definately pass this info along to anyone that can use it. I am trying spread the word over hear. I have not found a fellow Vaporer yet, but I am fresh on the ground.

Take care and thanks for the responses!

GoG8trz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.