Suppliers Forum: needs descriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
This is a no-brainer if you ask me! (ok, you didn't - but still)

Each supplier in the ECF Approved Suppliers Forum should have a brief description of what type of items they sell. As it is now, if you aren't familiar with the supplier, you have to pretty much guess by their name what it is that they sell. And now that the list has grown to ginormous proportions, something like this would really help a lot.

Most of them will be something like:
Hardware/e-liquids/Accessories

But there are others, like say Thag Built / The Chuck, that would be:
Custom Built Big-Battery mods

Or Super T Manufacturing:
Maker of "Brass T-Tips" mouthpieces

This info could be located after the geographical location and you could limit each supplier to xx characters to keep it all on one line. It would be nice if there were some kind of order and standardization to the common items, but that isn't completely necessary. Any additional info would be better than the guessing game it is now.

Thanks for listening, and thank you even more if you do it! :p

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/super-t-manufacturing/

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I would say if you just peruse the threads in the forum... and ask questions you will figure it out... I mean I don't even look at the list any more... after I hear about something or see a post I take it from there.... and besides there is nothing wrong with a little user effort....

That's just my opinion of course.... I mean there is a plethora of avenues to get you where you want to go.... in fact there is blog options here... or the ability to create threads... if someone has the gumption to create a thread that lists the approved suppliers and what they sell(abridged of course :p )... I am sure if it is organized and typed nicely it could turn into a sticky....... as a community we should work together rather than hoping for someone else to do the work for us.....

sorry if this comes off as harsh, but that's just the way I type I guess.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Not harsh, I appreciate the input.

The way I see it is that every single other forum has descriptions, except for the individual supplier's forums. And most all those other forums with descriptions are pretty self-explanatory by the title - the suppliers forums are not at all self-explanatory, it's just a name that tell you little to nothing.

If I were a supplier I would want a description and I would want to write it myself. So there wouldn't be any work for anyone if it were done that way. Just limit each supplier to how ever many characters that would keep it all in one line, and let 'em have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread