Suppliers Out Of Stock ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
It's been a while since I've needed to purchase new vape gear, but I lost my favorite squonk mod today. Naturally, the one I lost is no longer available.... so, I decided to order a V2 model of the same mod. Vandy doesn't offer the frosted green mod, so I had to settle with a red one. Anyway, they use to offer the mod as a kit (w/rda BF) but no longer. I went to purchase one that would match the incoming mods, but no one seems to have anything in stock? Is there any reason for this, other than popularity? Seems odd...

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    The is an imminent vape mail ban at the end of this month and many online vendors are going out of business. Inventory is being cleared out and not restocked. Those businesses that are not going out of business are also being swamped as many vapers rush to stock up before the ban hits.

• Agree
    Reactions: puffon

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's been a while since I've needed to purchase new vape gear, but I lost my favorite squonk mod today. Naturally, the one I lost is no longer available.... so, I decided to order a V2 model of the same mod. Vandy doesn't offer the frosted green mod, so I had to settle with a red one. Anyway, they use to offer the mod as a kit (w/RDA BF) but no longer. I went to purchase one that would match the incoming mods, but no one seems to have anything in stock? Is there any reason for this, other than popularity? Seems odd...

What mod exactly? If it's an old model but popular, you may not find much in stock, especially in the USA.

If it's the Vandy Vape Pulse V2 you're talking about, fasttech (china) has them for sale, but with a
    "ships in 7 days" ETA, there's no telling when it will actually ship.

$45.99 Authentic Vandy Vape Pulse V2 BF 95W TC VW APV Squonk Box Mod - 5-95W / 200-600'F/100-315'C / 1*18650/20700/21700 / standard edition at FastTech - Free Shipping

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    What mod exactly? If it's an old model but popular, you may not find much in stock, especially in the USA.

If it's the Vandy Vape Pulse V2 you're talking about, fasttech (china) has them for sale, but with a
    "ships in 7 days" ETA, there's no telling when it will actually ship.

$45.99 Authentic Vandy Vape Pulse V2 BF 95W TC VW APV Squonk Box Mod - 5-95W / 200-600'F/100-315'C / 1*18650/20700/21700 / standard edition at FastTech - Free Shipping
    The one I lost (left on a table) was the Pulse V1. There was a guy sitting at the table next to me, so I'm pretty sure he snatched it up after I walked out. I went back to the store, hoping that he may have turned it in... Didn't happen! What a surprise, right? It was the frosted green one, which I loved using. The plastic housing was light and didn't scratch-up the cup holder in my Challenger R/T. I ended up ordering two V2 models in red, since the frosted green is no longer offered. I ordered from ElementVape.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread