Suppliers ~ Sales and coupon codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
We all use different suppliers and keep up with the sales they offer but I know that we miss sales and such if we don't use that supplier on a regular basis. Here is a place for us to post about sales and coupon codes for our favorite suppliers.

Please put a link to the suppliers website or sub-forum and list the sale or code with it.

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
MyFreedomSmokes - E-Cigarette Forum Sub_forum

Smoke juice & juice supplies | My Freedom Smokes + Website

Several things for this supplier.

There is a 40% off hardware code " smoke"
He has his unflavored liquid marked down by 55%. The price is already set so you don't need a code.
If you spend $50 on flavored juice, not counting sampler packs or on sale items you get a free 20ml bottle of liquid, 0-24mg with your pick of flavor. Put this in the comments section. If you forget to do it, then you miss out on it.

Chris will be getting a new website up and running in the near future and says he is going to be having one hell of a sale when he does so keep your eyes open for that one. I will try to remember to post it when I see it.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
MyFreedomSmokes - E-Cigarette Forum Sub_forum

Smoke juice & juice supplies | My Freedom Smokes + Website

Several things for this supplier.

There is a 40% off hardware code " smoke"
He has his unflavored liquid marked down by 55%. The price is already set so you don't need a code.
If you spend $50 on flavored juice, not counting sampler packs or on sale items you get a free 20ml bottle of liquid, 0-24mg with your pick of flavor. Put this in the comments section. If you forget to do it, then you miss out on it.

Chris will be getting a new website up and running in the near future and says he is going to be having one hell of a sale when he does so keep your eyes open for that one. I will try to remember to post it when I see it.

Thank you, Jules.

And this was a good ideaR for a thread.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Are you all aware of the master coupon website. Strell keeps up with it pretty well and it lists all the vendors. If you know of any coupon codes that aren't posted there, pm him and he will update it.

(I tried to find Leannes post telling me how to say 'here' but I couldn't.

Electronic Cigarette Coupon Code Master List - Electronic Cigarette Forum <--- and THAT doesn't even look like a link!!! :grr::grr::grr::grr: woohoo. Yes it is! I did good! :)

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Ms. T's is doing a free bottle buddy with any order sat or sun..........

I got a bottle buddy in one of the offers in the old PIF thread. I love that little case. It is perfect for 3 x 6ml bottles of liquid. I use a messenger bag as a purse because it is easier for me to carry and the bottle buddy clips on it perfectly.

Last edited:

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Well dang it ... I had already ordered an eGo & some juice from Cignot today and then because of this thread I ordered some Ms T's and some atty's and a batt from MFS.

I MUST stop shopping now :)
I know exactly what you mean. I'm not supposed to be spending anymore money but Ikeep filling a cart at every site I go to. Thankfully I haven't pulled the trigger yet,lol

Welcome to MadVapes LLC

coupon code: strell

gave me like a dollar off a 20 buck order. So, about 5% off. Not bad :)
They have some interesting sounding liquids. Have you tried any from them yet? How were they?

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan

georgiasl

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2010
NC, USA
They have some interesting sounding liquids. Have you tried any from them yet? How were they?

I have only tried two mad vapes liquids but both of them were great I have had
very berry- refreshing mixed berry flavor with some sour notes to balance the sweetness

fried apple- baked apples with cinamon

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
MFS is my fave! Check out my user title,lol

The cappuccino is to die for, by far my fave vape
Guava
Raspberry
blackberry
blueberry
kiwi
honey
caramel choc coffee
kona with banana
Strawberry daquiri
Mango
mango daquiri
peach
pineapple
plus
pomegranite
tutti fruit
tropical punch
pineapple red licorice
RY1, 2, 3 and 4
coffee
flue cured
and I even like to vape his unflavored
I could go on and on. I think I have at least one bottle of just about every flavor,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread