The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by Mildew, Mar 3, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fair dinkum

fair dinkum Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2009
    Australia
  2. Mildew

Mildew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
  3. MrDismal

MrDismal Moderator ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2009
    Australia, Melbourne
    Sorry Mildew thought you would have permission to edit your own post by now? damn.. that's a bit crap.

4. Dogsbody

Dogsbody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
  5. MrDismal

MrDismal Moderator ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2009
    Australia, Melbourne
    Nice find DB... I'll add it up

6. The BULL

The BULL Moved On

Jan 30, 2010
    cyprus
    ecoesmoking is posting to australia by ems secure shipment

7. gizmo

gizmo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
    Australia
  8. Dogsbody

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
    Yeah, and the bomb vanilla- 3 vanilla flavs mixed together.
    You can choose up to 3 different flavs in the one bottle and set the % vg-pg.

I might have to give them a go sometime too.

9. Kimmyw

Kimmyw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2010
    QLD Australia
    I found him real good, great service, he even gave a couple of free bee's but one of the bottles leaked so badly it was just about empty when it arrived. I suggested to him to bubble wrap instead of using foam peanuts. But his flavours are great...

10. Dogsbody

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
    Givus some reviews or opinions Kimmy! (in the review/opinons thread.)

It would be good to see how you compare them to each other and/or to other liquid brands that you have tried.

11. COM76

COM76 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Has anyone tried the Queens Brand Flavouring essence. I just purchased some from foodworks (like IGA) On the gold coast. Not tried it yet but it was only $1.05 for 50ml.

12. Dogsbody

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
    Yeah, just make sure they dont have sugar or oil in them.
    The orange essence has oil in it, but I still use it sometimes.
    I find the coconut and strawberry works well, yet to try the almond.
    I tried the chocolate (not bad) but I think it has sugar in it, I have cherry brandy and creme-de-cafe too but haven't tried them yet as I think they have sugar too.

The ones to look for just have PG, water, glycerine(VG) and natural flavs.

Here is the thread where we were chatting about it.
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/australian-e-smokers/18714-where-buy-vg-pg-oz.html

13. yes8s

yes8s Full Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Tried strawberry and chocolate and they both sucked (well for me anyway). I tried various mixtures even went up to 50/50 but couldn't get any flavour to come through.

14. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Well i just purchased all the flavours i could find with the first few ingredients stating PG and water. I also got some fauldings Glicerine BP but now i am being told it is synthetic and for health reasons i should get proper VG andyone know if this theory has any substance. Looking around for pyramid tea bags has become a hobby. I have only found the madame ones at Woolworths i was told these would do but i am looking around for a cheaper alternative. Maybe will try the T2 ones everyone has been talking about. I whent to the chemist to get PG they certainly looked at me strangely then told me they can order it in for me in 500ml bottles for 30+ dollars so i should get that today. I also ordered some 100mg nic from extreme vapour at what looks to be a good price. Hope all this works out if anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate them. Thanks from the Gold Coast

15. fair dinkum

Dec 6, 2009
    Australia
    To my knowledge Fauldings Glycerine is the same as
    Vegetable Glycerine. Made the same way and through the same process. BP is a standard similar to USP, the only difference being BP is a British standard and USP is a North American standard. Some facts for you on the standards:

The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) is an annual published collection of quality standards for UK medicinal substances. It is used by individuals and organizations involved in pharmaceutical research, development, manufacture and testing.
    Pharmacopoeialstandards are publicly available and legally enforceable standards of quality for medicinal products and their constituents. The Pharmacopoeia is an important statutory component in the control of medicines which complements and assists the licensing and inspection processes of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
    (MHRA) of the United Kingdom.

Pharmacopoeial standards are compliance requirements; that is, they provide the means for an independent judgment as to the overall quality of an article and apply throughout the shelf-life of a product. Inclusion of a substance in a pharmacopoeia does not indicate that it is either safe or effective for the treatment of any disease.

The United States Pharmacopeia (USP) is the official pharmacopeia of the United States, published dually with the National Formulary as the USP-NF. The United States Pharmacopeial Convention (Usually also called the USP) owns the trademark and copyright to the USP-NF and publishes it every 5 years. All prescription and over–the–counter medicines and other health care products manufactured or sold in the United States are standardized to the USP-NF. USP also sets recognized standards for food ingredients and dietary supplements. USP standards are recognized and used in more than 130 countries.

16. gizmo

gizmo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
    Australia
    I was down to my last drops of liquid...Mr D sent a full 30ml bottle of TW camel to see me through..not sure if it came from the US or UK but has made in China under license.

Should see my latest order early next week...never gonna let supplies get that low again.

17. COM76

Mar 18, 2010
    QLD, Australia
    Thanks for the info fair dinkum. I will use it then. I also purchased some Vegetable based Glic just to see if i could tell the difference. It was on $6 for 200ml. They seem to have the same consistency. Funny how the same products one is packaged with food on it the other says for helping dry skin.

18. fair dinkum

Dec 6, 2009
    Australia
    Glycerine can also be spelt Glycerin as well.

19. Mildew

Mildew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    Guys, could we please stick to the thread topic - thanks.

20. DrZanis

DrZanis Full Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hey all Iv recently received an order into melb from AbsolutelyeCigs.com; I never order with liquid just i lose the whole order due to customs.
    AbsolutelyeCigs.com; M602 Manual Switch Starter Kit & 10 atomizers delivered $110 10days

first bought off electronic-cigz; a m601 (auto - much happier with manual); $130? 20days

Would be good if we could keep the eliquid suppliers to another thread; or have someone tie up all the ones we know ship to Aus. Im to busy at the moment tryin to find a decent 36mg 50ml