The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by Mildew, Mar 3, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Laddsy

Laddsy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    You can add tastyvapor and vaporbomb to that list

2. dam-re

dam-re Full Member

Jul 12, 2010
    adelaide,aust.
    alien vision dont ship to australia for reasons unknown:?:

tasty vapours.us do ..just ordered a whole batch of goods

3. Jaddell

Jaddell Full Member

May 5, 2010
    NSW Australia
    Add another Aussie Company, www.evape.com.au Found them very professional and helpful PLUS he doesn't use imitation hardware, only original.

4. Mildew

Mildew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    Thanks for your post Jaddell, however this thread is for listing OverSeas vendors who ship to Australia.
    As for the "doesn't use imitation hardware" - I call BS on that one...

5. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Super Member ECF Veteran

I live in America, but an acquaintance of mine in Australia says she and some friends have been ordering ejuice from Ms T's Bakery Essentials here in the USA. She said that the credit card system can be a problem, but if you just email Ms T from the website she will give you instructions on how to do the whole thing on Paypal.

I vape nothing but Ms T's stuff. Best I've had by far!

6. maxy007

maxy007 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Australia
    FreedomSmokeUSA Ship to Australia.
    Juices are freakin' awesome!!

My faves are Forrest fruit and Hypnotic mist.

7. reptilr

reptilr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Ya beat me to it maxy!!! Freedom smoke USA juices are my now to go to vapes, spesh the RY5, purecig and butterscotch, Ms T's is good too, Madvapes, Vaporbomb and Vapor flow all ship to Oz.

8. maxy007

Aug 30, 2010
    Australia
    What's the pure cig like?? Have you tried hopscotch yet? I'm thinking I'll have to add a bottle or 2 of those to my next order :)

9. reptilr

reptilr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    damn computer erased my scribbles, here we go again, at first i thought ahh nothing special, then something happened i couldn't put it down. Its a bit like smelling an open packet of cigs, it has this light smokey tea ish flavour with a touch of sweetness. The pall mall is quite nice too, but its more sweeter. Pall mall though for me , is not like a real cig. Me and hopscotch are going to try and be friends again, I didn't get what the fuss was all about , but then again with a 3ml sampler i ordered myself, it didn't get to steep long enough to gel through. There was just something about it that didn't hit the spot. Butterscotch on the other hand, i went back and ordered 120mls straight up. After a month in the cupboard the smell is die for and the vape leaves me drooling in between. I made the mistake of ordering extra flavor on two other flavors and they simply dont taste as good as the normal bottles with out xtra flavor. Hey send me a PM with your details, When my order comes in i'll send you some pure cig if ya like, maybe we can trade a few mls here and there and get to share some new ones??
    one bottle two bottles three bottle more, four bottles five bottles 9 bottles score LOL......

10. maxy007

Aug 30, 2010
    Australia
  11. rePeter

rePeter Full Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Australia
    I couldn't see this supplier in this thread . I've bought successfully from here e-cig and juice ( I don't know what juice I bought as I don't read Chinese) .You may have to purchase more than your immediate needs . Worth a Captain Cook....

http://www............com/ ... ?

Ok . Just google ........... At ali express , search electronic cigarette , e juice . It's done it again, wasn't even a link this time .

This is crazy . Board keeps removing A.L.I. E.X.P.R.E.S.S.

Someone's been got at . Either a commercial conspiracy or Sinophobia

12. rePeter

rePeter Full Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Australia
    I thought above post had dissapeared , it did but has now reappeared . Pardon my ignorance

13. K24A3

K24A3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2010
    Aus
  14. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    For those looking for 2 piece cigs that take cartomizers, White Cloud ship here, as do Elusion from NZ.
    Blu will not.

15. elusion

elusion Full Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Australia
  16. Satans_Monkey

Satans_Monkey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    A, A
    NicVape they sell a litre of unflavoured 100mg for $80 I think.

17. Insomniac Jack

Insomniac Jack Full Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Sydney
    I got excited for a minute then.

A liter of unflavoured 100mg is 232.50.

A liter of unflavored 25mg is $86.75.

18. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    eSmoke won't either. Cigarti will, e-Cig, & Heaven Gifts do. As Heaven Gifts sell a variety of e cig types, they're an option. The shipping was pretty fast.

19. Satans_Monkey

Satans_Monkey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    A, A
    Lol sorry I was half asleep when I wrote that.

20. Automated

Automated Full Member

I've got 250ml of 100mg coming from nicvape. I ordered on the 2nd and chose the expensive Express mail, but by the looks of it, it hasn't even left the US!
    I'm also on the hunt for a quality mini e-cig, I've emailed Bloog to see if they will ship to Australia but haven't heard back yet.