SUPREMELY Impressed by the VapeOnly BCC Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I will admit right now that Im not a clearomizer fan. In fact, until I had tried the iclear, I hated clearos.

Seriously....HATED.

This past week I had several different bottom coil clearos given to me and I tried them out.

I wasnt impressed by the Protank (too airy, too cool a vape) Only plus was glass for those juices that kill plastic tanks
I wasnt impressed by the evod (too airy, too cool a vape) but I did like it better than the Protank oddly enough

But oh my! This VapeOnly BCC.......

LOVE it.

It has a great draw (I swear its tighter than the carto tanks) and its not too cool a vape. Its not as hot as I like, but its warm enough that I dont feel like Im missing something from my other devices.

Even though my RBAs and RDAs are still my absolute favorites, this one actually runs a steady race with my carto tanks.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Im a huge fan of the evod....and now the pro tank (after getting the nasty metallic taste out). I'm not sure why you thought the EVOD was airy, and had a cool vape? For me, I get a tight, warm vape from the evod. MUCH more warm and tight then the pro tank.

Havent tried the vapeonly BCC, but I definitely will in the future!

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Im a huge fan of the evod....and now the pro tank (after getting the nasty metallic taste out). I'm not sure why you thought the EVOD was airy, and had a cool vape? For me, I get a tight, warm vape from the evod. MUCH more warm and tight then the pro tank.

Havent tried the vapeonly BCC, but I definitely will in the future!

The evod is definitely warmer and tighter than the protank, but its still not enough for me. I like my vape warm and tight.

(insert middle school 'thats what she said here')

Proverb31

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
I will admit right now that Im not a clearomizer fan. In fact, until I had tried the iclear, I hated clearos.

Seriously....HATED.

This past week I had several different bottom coil clearos given to me and I tried them out.

I wasnt impressed by the Protank (too airy, too cool a vape) Only plus was glass for those juices that kill plastic tanks
I wasnt impressed by the evod (too airy, too cool a vape) but I did like it better than the Protank oddly enough

But oh my! This VapeOnly BCC.......

LOVE it.

It has a great draw (I swear its tighter than the carto tanks) and its not too cool a vape. Its not as hot as I like, but its warm enough that I dont feel like Im missing something from my other devices.

Even though my RBAs and RDAs are still my absolute favorites, this one actually runs a steady race with my carto tanks.

Thank you for the review and information. I love a cool vape so for me the protank rocks. But we each like what we like and this type of information helps me know what to buy and what to leave for others. I had a weird moment though with my protank today.. I like that cool vape and bumped my power down accidentally several times at the dog park... my vamo rolled over to 15 watts and I got hot burnt vape.. ruined that atty. Glad I had another. Thanks again for the review.

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Everyone is different. My bf really likes the protank and evods. He likes the cool vape rather than the warm vape. (prob why he loves his menthol juice so much)

I will try to rebuild these heads with cotton after I poof em. I did manage to get the evod heads done and the draw improved.

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have two VapeOnly BCC Megas and like them when they aren't burning the heck out of my throat. I've tried a bunch of different clearomizers, both top and bottom coil, but if I chain vape the VapeOnly BCC Megas the hit gets very hot! :evil:

Mind you, I don't get a burnt taste at all, just enough heat to make me really uncomfortable, with lots of coughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread