Svoë Mesto Kayfun III ES Discussion/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

stimps403

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
SoCal
WoHo vape mail from Russia finaly got my 1st kayfun 3.1:banana:These look very nice any one use it as they send it set up should it be good to go from Russia set up.

Ordered mine the same time you did and still haven't received it. :( Guess it's taking a little longer to get to the west coast.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Ordered mine the same time you did and still haven't received it. :( Guess it's taking a little longer to get to the west coast.
On the early February sale at SM I received mine almost 30 days before some of the others did that ordered at the same time.
I think it has to do with it's location in the box that Russian customs is working out of.

For those of you wondering about ordering from Russia. The tracking number you recieve can be tracked easiest on trackitonline.ru My order cleared Russian customs and was exported on the 15th. I have checked USPS daily since. Today was my first update from USPS and it says my Kayfun arrived at my local post office. So in the 10 days of darkness from updates, the package made its way to the west coast somehow with no other information as to where it was. The total so far is 20 days from inital order from Svoe Mesto. I hope I get my Kayfun v2.1 tomorrow! I need it to hold me over till my v3.1 arrives some time early next month.
track.jpg

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
Thanks for the helpful info. 12 total days isn't too bad. There were some members waiting months on end for their Kay fun to arrive. I'll be happy if I get within two weeks of placing the order. :D

My DigitalSteam order from 4/12 finally arrived stateside. Based on the last order, I'm expecting another 4-5 days before it makes it to Portland, but at least now I will see tracking movement.

fed71

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2012
Krasnodar, Russia
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Been vaping it for two days and its better than i expected from a wick atomiser with out ceramic well worth the wait....
Only downgrade is that I dont have a mod to combine it and i dont like the whole on a provari or on a v/z max...
I' m sure ill find something good looking ....

Ideally,a svoemesto kit with sticker and nivel...but I don't know what is going on with the production,they are a month late.

I assure you,it might be a tad pricey but it will be the last mod you will buy guaranteed.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread