ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Some important conversations...

[–]blasphemics, 8 hours ago says:
Jesus Christ. They seem to have gone with a modular design, which is sort of reminiscent of the new Aqua 2. Interested to see how the thing works. On a personal note I'm not sure I'm happy they're calling it a kayfun. It seems so much different. Moreover it looks like a complete revamp. I understand they want to cash in on the popularity of the kayfun name, but this is not going to be just an upgrade. It is clearly a more complex design and I would guess it caters to a different, more educated market. Time will tell.

[–]Auxx, 8 hours ago replied:
Eugene told that they wanted to satisfy existing users and did not implement revolutionary solutions, they wanted to fix existing issues and implement most frequently asked features.

[–]nksmith86, 4 hours ago says:
This is going to get cloned so freakin fast :/

[–]Auxx, 4 hours ago replied:
Well, the guys from SMTec are fine with clones without logos, they can't supply as much devices as people need, even though they increase production almost every month. Just too many vapers out there :) Some Russian guys at ecigtalk are already worried that they might miss the first batch. And unlike some small manufacturers, SMTec makes Kayfuns on a pretty large scale.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I never got a 3.1, because I prefer the "Lite" version. Man, so many variables come into play here, and will be the deciding factor if I pull the trigger on this release.. :(

I have 1 3.1ES clone. I didn't like it at first because it was bigger than the Lites and being a clone, had some finish issues (sharp edges that cut me pretty deep and crooked chimney I was able to bend back) and filling it wasn't easy. Once I fixed the chimney and figured out how to fill it, I like it a lot but still don't like the size. KF's are easy to build on and maintain once you figure it out (not long). I ordered 2 more KFL+ v2's because I ordered a rDNA 40 and want more tanks with different builds and juices for temp control and my existing mods.

Kinggrond

Feb 17, 2013
Romania
The price will probably be between 130 and 150 euros, I just hope the new design will follow the cleanness and simplicity of the previous generation, as I hate over-engineering when it comes to vaping stuff.

On the other hand I also hate this artificially induced tension by delaying information, why don't they just come up with the complete description/pics, maybe it's not even to my liking what I see at the end of it... :)

Kinggrond

Feb 17, 2013
Romania
Looks like it will be sold as a kit, as opposed to a single piece, which means some variations of what you can screw in between the base and the top cap.
Not really sure what to say about the pictures though, not enough details yet. Still waiting on more information atm.

But you've got a point, therefore so many users have chosen the lite version over the 3.1 - too much added weight/length for too little added value, not to mention the infamous (for me at least) valve filling...

vap0r88

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
australia
it says it will be sold as a kit in the first post of this thread. so lets have some patience.
an official video from SvoёMesto will be up very shortly and Phil Busardo has already finished his . .just waiting for the official showing / embargo to be lifted. all will be answered soon enough. . . :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread