Status
Not open for further replies.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Looks like it will be sold as a kit, as opposed to a single piece, which means some variations of what you can screw in between the base and the top cap.
Not really sure what to say about the pictures though, not enough details yet. Still waiting on more information atm.

But you've got a point, therefore so many users have chosen the lite version over the 3.1 - too much added weight/length for too little added value, not to mention the infamous (for me at least) valve filling...

I hated the valve filling at first but after figuring it out, it's nice not to have to remove the atomizer to fill and no chance to flood. I bought a 10 pk of needle tip bottles because they're so much better than the plastic tip bottles. They're interchangeable with most bottles juice comes in too.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Terribly ugly, ewgh. Look at how much space that fat ... chimney takes inside the tank, no wonder this has to be enormous to hold 5ml, not ergonomic at all.

Well, I'll keep my Erlk thank you very much :d

Seriously... where do you read 5ml???? It says ~4ml.

The Erlk is a pain in the .... to wick right so it doesn't leak. and at $160 + int'l shipping for cheap metal and plastic AND THEN another $40 for accessories to be useful? I'm glad they cloned the crap out of it because I'd be ...... if I paid $200 for it.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
This is fantastic news. Though I wish I would have seen this before purchasing four more ErlK's just a few days ago.

Thank you Qorax for keeping us up-to-date! :toast:

Seriously... where do you read 5ml???? It says ~4ml.

The Erlk is a pain in the .... to wick right so it doesn't leak. and at $160 + int'l shipping for cheap metal and plastic AND THEN another $40 for accessories to be useful? I'm glad they cloned the crap out of it because I'd be ...... if I paid $200 for it.

I can send my 72 year old grandmother over to assist you in wicking the ErlK. :p

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Too many decent options available in the marketplace right now. The higher priced toppers will sell, but to a limited market. I have no doubt that this will sell, but as RandyF said, it will not sell as much as it's predecessors..

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
2dguh43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread