Status
Not open for further replies.

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
2dguh43.jpg

I wish they would have an option to buy only with the glass tank and allow to save some money.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
I just said that I already know that I'll go back to my erl I didn't say I prefer the vape over the other. Once you have a erl on your mod the weight difference is so extreme it's hard to beat the erl.

I am sure the kayfun vapes well and dimi said he prefers it over the older kayfun models but I just don't dig the looks of it or how you call it pregnant (good example) look.

Rather than making such a big deal of the introduction my fellow Germans should have worked a bit more on the design IMO.

not sure how you could compare the vape quality of two devices without personally trying them both

I don't think I'm overly fond of the pregnant look of the middle tank section, but it holds more juices that way.

d.g.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
Houston, TX
I am waiting for pbusardo`s review on this. If he says it is awesome and much much much (yes 3 times) better than lite+, I will order one. If he says it is pretty good and much better (1 much) than lite+, I will order a lite+ since I assume we will see further drops in price.

edit> by the way I actually didn`t hate the design. I would prefer the looks of lite+ but still they are nice.

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Die Schweizer wieder!! Good for you buddy send one my way. :)

The only reason I can is because I am right on the border with Weil am Rhein and they have a package service there. I would not be against getting you one as long as you send some money for the atty, the shipping and insurance. But then the 20% VAT would suck. I've learned to live with it - especially since the Swiss customs fees would make the price the same for me.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
since I mainly 99% of the time use tanks I'll pick one up for sure I am just a bit disappointed with the looks. I thought we might see a new mini version, hoped for a svoemesto nano kit and so forth just a bit bummed over the less than sexy looks.

As you said, looks are not all but to me it's a big factor sadly.

I currently use an Erlk when I use a tank on my mod, so I'm aware of the appeal of the device

I try to keep an open mind. I will also pursue vape quality over the aesthetics but it is preferable to have both

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
not sure how you could compare the vape quality of two devices without personally trying them both

I don't think I'm overly fond of the pregnant look of the middle tank section, but it holds more juices that way.

If this looks fine - so would be the KF4 ;)

usl7t.jpg

The Knight and Estia Fatty, by GUS

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Appreciated my friend but I am sure vaperev or my folks at intaste will have them quite soon. Intaste is so quick with shipping (2-4 days) I'll find one somehow but I really appreciate the offer. you could send some snow my way for X-mas. That is hard to find in Atlanta lol

The only reason I can is because I am right on the border with Weil am Rhein and they have a package service there. I would not be against getting you one as long as you send some money for the atty, the shipping and insurance. But then the 20% VAT would suck. I've learned to live with it - especially since the Swiss customs fees would make the price the same for me.

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
since I mainly 99% of the time use tanks I'll pick one up for sure I am just a bit disappointed with the looks. I thought we might see a new mini version, hoped for a svoemesto nano kit and so forth just a bit bummed over the less than sexy looks.

As you said, looks are not all but to me it's a big factor sadly.

I would rather wait for the Lite version as well. If we all just wait a bit, the price would stay the same and it will be available in quite a few places for less money (because of the tax being taken out when shipping to the U.S.). And maybe the Lite version is not far behind.

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Appreciated my friend but I am sure vaperev or my folks at intaste will have them quite soon. Intaste is so quick with shipping (2-4 days) I'll find one somehow but I really appreciate the offer. you could send some snow my way for X-mas. That is hard to find in Atlanta lol

No problem :) it's no biggie for me to forward a package from svoemesto.de. But like you said, they will be available at all the regular vendor sites very soon. I wish I could send some snow your way - last Christmas it was +10 C and raining bleh.....

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
No problem :) it's no biggie for me to forward a package from svoemesto.de. But like you said, they will be available at all the regular vendor sites very soon. I wish I could send some snow your way - last Christmas it was +10 C and raining bleh.....

We had 3inches of snow and the governor declared State of Emergency LOL. You would have laughed your .... off trust me.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Looks like it will be a gigantic heavy metal beast. My only attys are Erlk and Erlp because it's so small, light, holds so much liquid for being 21mm.
I want to be excited but I can't see how they'll beat the Erlk to be honest. All these pictures make it look heavy as eff.

Yeah, I'm thinking pretty much the same.

The one on the right doesn't look too bad to me but I am sure that capacity is compromised in this configuration and 5ml is probably as low as I would want to go with personally.

kf4.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
The one on the right doesn't look too bad to me but I am sure that capacity is compromised in this configuration and 5ml is probably as low as I would want to go with personally.

kf4.jpg

My money is for the one at right as well. And I'm told it'd hold nearly the same volume as the current KFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread