Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman28546

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Jacksonville, nc, usa
Aqua v2 all day...cheaper and looks better...dual coil juice flow airflow control...change coil/wick without draining comes with two tanks that arent pregnant and a dripper conversion...glad i took the aqua route ive been waiting on this release and im disappointed jist the looks alone..not to forget the gg tilemahos thats fantastic for a even better price....

Last edited:

Millah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
FL
Honestly I couldnt care what the thing looks like, I'm more concerned with how it vapes and its ability to saturate the coil. Say what you will about current tank systems, but there is still enormous amounts of improvements to be made with how juice gets delivered to the coil, and keeping the vape consistent until the very last puff. The Kayfun 3.1 was incredibly innovative in this regard, with the vertical juice channels and elevated bottom deck. But there is still room for improvement. The ErlK might be an awesome tank, and improved the Kayfun concept, but I still have trouble using certain liquids. Certain liquids still don't saturate as well as I could dripping (without taking primer puffs)

When a tank can create a reliable, consistent system that saturates the coil as well as dripping, a major problem with tank systems will be solved. It IS possible, you'd be surprised what creative minds can do. There's no reason a tank system shouldn't perform as well or better than an excellent RDA. The K4 certainly looks to have an interesting juice delivery mechanism, and I'm very excited to see how it works. If it works better than a KFL, then I'm sold. Heck, I'm already sold on the thing, but if the juice flow control works well, I may have a new favorite atomizer.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
I will be curious to see comparisons of this to the Aquav2. I'm interested in both.

Maybe I should look at the Estia again. It scared me early on due to the 3 coils, but I'm comfortable with that now.

The Estia is great, I have 2 of them, you can buy them now with 510 bases so they can be used on most, if not all, devices.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
P3 base, you can also see the top cap channels...how it fills idk.

imagejpg1_zps69c70c14.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Package Contents
Till now one site has listed the package contents of the KF4 as under:

| The Kayfun V4 is supplied in a box, sealed by the manufacturer.
| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 1 x SvoëMesto Kayfun V4 tank with solid steel preinstalled
| 1 x tank borosilicate glass
| 1 x tank polycarbonate
| 1 x user manual in English and German
| 1 x design (expolde) total

Further info listed:

MEASUREMENTS:
Width: 22mm
Height without drip tip:
With steel Tank: 57.5 mm
Tank with glass: 57,9mm
With M-tank: 55,5mm​

MATERIAL:
We attach great importance to the quality and use only the best materials and the most appropriate. A list of materials used for this product can be found below. If you are allergic to one or more of these materials, do not use this product!

-Stainless steel components WNR. 1.4404 (X2CrNiMo17-12-2), AISI 316L, (V4A)
-Tank of borosilicate glass
-M-Tank polycarbonate
-Isolators POM-C
-Bearing rings PTFE
-NBR O-ring 70
-Compression spring 2.1247 Cu Be 2 silver plated

Surface in brushed stainless steel

Source: https://translate.google.ca/transla...-kayfun/kayfun-v4-1-detail&edit-text=&act=url

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
The Estia is great, I have 2 of them, you can buy them now with 510 bases so they can be used on most, if not all, devices.

I saw that :). I would like the 510 kit, too. I have some 20 x 1 threaded mechs, but it would be nice to use on all my mods. The Estia might be my next big purchase. I'm broke right now after getting the SquapeR and Christmas shopping. But, in a couple of months I think I will get one.

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
Package Contents
Till now one site has listed the package contents of the KF4 as under:

| The Kayfun V4 is supplied in a box, sealed by the manufacturer.
| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 1 x SvoëMesto Kayfun V4 tank with solid steel preinstalled
| 1 x tank borosilicate glass
| 1 x tank polycarbonate
| 1 x user manual in English and German
| 1 x design (expolde) total

Further info listed:

MEASUREMENTS:
Width: 22mm
Height without drip tip:
With steel Tank: 57.5 mm
Tank with glass: 57,9mm
With M-tank: 55,5mm​

MATERIAL:
We attach great importance to the quality and use only the best materials and the most appropriate. A list of materials used for this product can be found below. If you are allergic to one or more of these materials, do not use this product!

-Tank of borosilicate glass
-M-Tank polycarbonate
-Isolators POM-C
-Bearing rings PTFE
-NBR O-ring 70
-Compression spring 2.1247 Cu Be 2 silver plated

Surface in brushed stainless steel

Source: https://translate.google.ca/transla...-kayfun/kayfun-v4-1-detail&edit-text=&act=url

Will there be extra orings included in the package ?????

cooper99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
montreal qc canada

I think one thing that's overlooked is the fact that the Kayfuns are built very solidly. I've had my authentic since March of this year and it was my first rebuildable. I learned how to build coils with it and can now do it with my eyes half-closed. I've found my sweet spot with it and now have a reliable and consistent vape.

Now my point is I'm kinda embarrassed to admit to the number of times I've dropped it on very hard floors and the bloody thing just keeps on working faultlessly. It bounced. I've broken drip tips and scrapped mods but my Kayfun just keeps on performing. Now I see that they're using 316 grade SS. I'm not sure what they're using in the current ones but I believe that the 4's will again be almost indestructible. German engineering.....

Coop

Last edited:

brekec88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
US

I think one thing that's overlooked is the fact that the Kayfuns are built very solidly. I've had my authentic since March of this year and it was my first rebuildable. I learned how to build coils with it and can now do it with my eyes half-closed. I've found my sweet spot with it and now have a reliable and consistent vape.

Now my point is I'm kinda embarrassed to admit to the number of times I've dropped it on very hard floors and the bloody thing just keeps on working faultlessly. It bounced. I've broken drip tips and scrapped mods but my Kayfun just keeps on performing. Now I see that they're using 316 grade SS. I'm not sure what they're using in the current ones but I believe that the 4's will again be almost indestructible. German engineering.....

Coop
Actually Russian engineering, German manufacturing. I know what ya meant though :)

Jman28546

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Jacksonville, nc, usa
What buggers me is the juice control it looks like it pulls juice up up under the deck through the little holes but how dp you control the juice?...with the aqua if you open the airflow you open the juice flow which makes sense..im curious...the k4 doesnt look to be serialized either...still liking the aqua v2 better as of late it jist looks sexy with the polycarb tank with the little serialized shark on the chimney even though tobecco has cloned it im still in love
.will consider thw kaygun tho pending review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread