Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Edit Update: svoemesto has released their new rta and it is called the kayfun Mini V3

This is a new thread dedicated to the authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Version 5 that is being established in advance of the official release date (which is currently unknown other than "soon"). It should be stated that we do not know the name of this device so the name "Kayfun" could be entirely wrong. If and when we find the correct name I will try to have the name in the thread title changed accordingly.

Until then, let the slobbering begin!

Check if your Kayfun Mini V3 is an authentic Svoemesto product... SvoëMesto | serialcheck

Last edited by a moderator:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
DANGER, DANGER !!! Kayfun Mini V3 Update (this update applies to those of us who have spouses that vape)

So, I pulled a bonehead move. I let my lovely and talented wife of 21 years try the new kayfun. GTA (Grand Theft Atty)

I use to have a Mini V3. And I use to have 2 ProVape Radius'.

Now I have a happy wife who I presently despise.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
2016-02-03 09.jpg
2016-02-03 09.jpg

Mini V3 on Provari P3 and on Provari Radius.

Now to clean and put a build on it.

Sockeye404

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2015
Germany
maps4me.net
Well, I am vaping this thingie since Saturday and I am a little disappointed.
- it produces best flavor, regardless how crappy my coil is. No need to optimize, tweak, adjust the coil. Really boring!
- There is no spiral spring, no internal resistance and no need for my DNA200 chips to adjust anything! Why did I buy these expensive devices if they are useless??
- Apropos boring. I mean a 42 piece 3D puzzle was entertaining. But what am I supposed to do with a 7 piece Atty, I can assemble behind my back?
- Last but not least, as i brew my own liquid and with the TPD2 in front of our European doors, my cellar is full with gallons of that stuff. And now what? This thing reduced my liquid consumption to 50%. All my storage calculations were worthless... Hey I won't get that old...

So, don't buy this device! It will destroy your hobby!

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Even if it is about accessories, I suggest avoid hinting at clones on this thread PLEASE @Wewu et all. It is beyond the realm of discussions here - and a dishonorable act/item anyway.

Soon some of the guys on this thread (who are also on other authentic threads) will receive their counterfeits (some already have) and start preaching their delusion, advises on builds, suggestion tips etc. Intentionally oblivious to the fact that what they have has no bearing on what we have.

Replicas are inferior products. Even if it is not about their material/s or production quality, the concept itself is. Thus, whatever their users talk about - will never be in parity with what our experiences are. So their point/s would be moot and unwarranted.

Ps.: Moderator/s pls don't take this post down. It is a genuine reminder to all to talk only about SvoeMesto Kayfun Mini V3 here. Thus this post is "on topic", else soon this thread will be what it was not intended to be.
I like an agree with almost everything you post. You and I travel very similar paths when it comes to vaping. I support authentic manufacturers and I don't buy clones. I'm in a financial situation that allows me to make that choice. I enjoy the hobby and the satisfaction I get from knowing I support the actual innovators of the products we use.
But to call people delusional and suggest that their advice on builds and tips is moot due to who made their atomizer is ridiculous. I'm quite confident that there's someone out there with a clone Atty that can show any one of us a trick or two. I wish you'd at least edit this post. The elitism and smug tone of your post are disappointing.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Q, let me be the first to say you did a splendid job on this video. Very thorough job. Nice close ups, nice accounting of all the features, pros and cons, and performance factors. Your reviewing skills improve with every video. And for the record, I did not have trouble getting through your accent. :)

As for the atty itself, it looks like another outstanding release from Svoemesto. High quality, high performance like we expect from SM. Based on your review, I totally agree...it's a small version of the K4 and even simpler. There are a couple of clever design features that impressed me. One was the flats on the threaded top cap to allow air to escape as it is being screwed down. Very clever idea. Also, the logo on the chimney so the user can maintain orientation when opening the juice control. SM designers clearly thought through the design features they wanted to capture and did another fantastic job.

Looks like another winner! And thanks for the excellent work you did on this review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread