Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
V10 the journey…

Something for you vape and car enthusiasts. We are given the Hotrod rda from Swedish Vaper. This is designed by Swedish Vaper and manufactured by DeepinMaker. Swedish vaper has given us other product like hive squonk and the dinky rda. I’ve heard good news about these products, so I was excited to get my hands on the hotrod rda.

63256380-96ae-4ada-9dfe-998f508cb16b.jpg
0b41f6be-8788-415c-bfa0-58d22dfe5382.jpg

Out the box.

The HotRod is available in three different colour options. Those being midnight blue, carbon black and titanium grey all accompanied a nice resin drip tip. This RDA retails at approximately £28 so a very competitive price with the rest of the market.

The deck is a 2-post design for a dual coil purpose. Between these 2 posts, you will see the direct airflow. Around these, you have a dedicated juice channel. On the bottom of the deck, you have the adjustable airflow ring to adjust airflow throw the direct air feed. Then we have the top cap a unique design to give the appearance of a car piston but with also 4 inspection windows topped with a nice resin drip tip.

Also, on the box, you will find a bag of cotton, an extra glass, screwdriver, spare o rings, squonk Pin and a set of coils. You also get a little manual that’s all car themed that I found rather cool. This is all housed in a quality tin.

4246e8db-2d71-4f24-99ac-122c0fbdfa09.jpg

The build

Let’s start at with the quality of this RDA And I can begin with saying I was really impressed. From the way, it was packaged to the product it's self. The machining on the deck and cap are perfect on my model. Super clean and every thread is butter smooth.

Putting the first build was a joy. The 2-post design was super easy to work with and using a small pair of cutters I was even able to snip the extra length of the coil of while they were fitted still. I will state I did not use the coils that came with it I used a set of staggered Clapton’s reading .18ohms. Wicking the coils was easy with the dedicated juice channels there was loads of placement for the cotton.

Now build it was time to juice up and see how it performed. First impressions I was impressed. I played with the wattage and found my sweet spot the flavour just kept on improving. In the design, they have put a domed cap. This helps with flavour and you can tell. Paired with the direct airflow flavour was amazing.

Thanks to the squonk pin that came in the tin I was able to use it on my squonk. The pin was very easily changed over and still read the same ohms so quality in the build shows. One feature I did like while I was using the RDA squonking was the dedicated juice channels. Thanks to this any over juice that is squeezed in sits in these rather sucking back into the bottle. Also, the 4 inspection windows made it handy when needing to know when to squonk.

6d904cc4-6757-4cea-a0a3-bdb907086c63.jpg
ad34e57c-8968-48b6-8529-13c0fd790f3a.jpg
bcdb977b-2cfc-45ce-97fd-723e277452a8.jpg
e55ed106-4661-4eac-914f-f15afec1893e.jpg
973c052f-d035-402f-84d5-56c05e46a761.jpg

Pros

· Price

· Build quality

· Flavour

· Cloud production

· Dedicated juice channels

Cons

· Yet to find any in this time

d631bffa-a0de-481b-99c6-10a03ea5f4f6.jpg

Conclude

What a quality made RDA. The idea is great I don’t know if the look of the RDA will attract everyone, but I can imagine a large amount of the industry that will. Me personally the look is growing on me I wasn’t sure at first if I liked the look.

Using the RDA, I have grown to like it more and more. Flavour is incredible once you have found the right airflow for the coils fitted. To me, this is made for flavour in mind over the cloud, but production is still good at the same time.

Would I buy this item? Yes, a big fat yes. After using this RDA, I have found others I used previously to now be lacking in flavour. If you like the look I highly recommend it

c53cfb2e-4a2c-4fff-9c74-3c41b40fb019.jpg

Equipment used
Mod – Desire Design - Rage and Digi Flavor - Edge
Tank – Swedish Vaper - Hotrod
E-liquid – Empire - Monsta - Red Velvet and Riot Squad - Pink Grenade
Cotton – Vape Lace
Coils – Handmade Staggered Claptons - .15ohms
Batteries – Samsung 25r 18650

https://www.buybest.com/product/Swedish-Vaper-HotRod-RDA-Vape-Tank_63990.html

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.