The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

sweenter

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Kaedinsdad, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kaedinsdad

Kaedinsdad Full Member Verified Member

Ok guys and gals im staring to diy this week when things come in. A buddy of mine uses splendex but idk its kinda taste strange did a strawberry key lime cream with 10% total flavorings and 1 drop of the splendex and its just seems like to much any advice should i try something else?

2. hildicat

hildicat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    SoCal
    I really like flavor west sweetener. For some reason it tastes much better to me than tfa's. Sorry though, never used splenda.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

3. FACE MEAT

FACE MEAT Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2013
    Costa Mesa, CA
    I use a variety of sweeteners. Each does different things to different recipes.

Sucralose: You can get it pre-diluted in PG from various DIY vendors or you can get crystals that you dilute yourself. Good for fruit recipes.

Ethyl Maltol: You can get it pre-diluted in PG from various DIY vendors or you can get crystals that you dilute yourself. Good for bakery and tobacco recipes.

TFA Honeysuckle: It has an earthy, lightly perfumy flavor that compliments citrus and tea recipes well.

TFA Brown Sugar Xtra: I've been using this a lot lately in my RY4 variations.

EZ Sweetz: It's super-concentrated Sucralose. Good in fruit and candy recipes. Free (sort of) sample here: EZ-Sweetz® Free Sample

FA Whipped Cream: It's not as sweet as the above examples, but adds a lightly lactic creamy sweetness. Good in fruit, tea and coffee recipes.

4. BlueMoods

BlueMoods Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    USA - Arkansas
  5. rustafar

rustafar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2013
    Weeki Wachee, FL.
    Wally World sells liquid Sucralose. Near the Equal and Splenda. and also liquid stevia.

Russ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.