Sweet Relief (Key Lime White Choc. Cream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Some people might call this a Key Lime Pie, but eh. Similar, to be certain, but heavier on the cream and with more white chocolate and less crust. The key lime is almost all in the inhale, with white chocolate cream and the smallest hint of graham on the exhale. The effect is really pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Anyway...

This recipe contains diketones. If anyone wants me to try to make an equivalent without, I'd be happy to, but the white chocolate is pretty important and is one of the offending ingredients. Most of my recipes don't contain such and I don't vape the ones that do very often, but either way that is a choice I make for myself. I understand not everyone likes using them, even occasionally, and I would be glad to try to provide an alternative for those folks. I don't have any other white chocolate right now, though, so anyone else is obviously welcome to post their own update.

Sweet Relief
6% TFA Key Lime
4% TFA White Chocolate*
2% TFA Sweet Cream*
2% CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream (can sub. 2% TFA Whipped Cream in a pinch)
2% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
2% TFA Ethyl Maltol 10%

*contains diketones

4-5% Key Lime works as well for those who find 6% too intense, but the recipe I posted has worked best for me so far. I recommend 35/65 PG/VG but realize people will also make what they wish; it holds up well in multiple ratios. Shake-and-vapeable but better with at least 4 days of steeping.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread