Sweet tasting DYI E-Juice Recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
I am going to start mixing my own E-Juice. I would like to know if anyone has any really sweet E-juice recipes? I really want to taste the flavors, but I also like Sweets lol. I have been searching, but where do you Vets buy your unflavored E-Juice from. Thank you in advance.

Peace

You'd probably be best served by going to the DIY forum. There are a lot of how-to threads and guidance as to which flavors work best at which percentage, what types of flavors to avoid, how to achieve sweetness, etc. Prepare to spend a couple hours reading. Keep in mind that while it seems like it should be easy, it will likely a while, and a few dollars down the drain :confused: until you produce something that's even vapable, let alone as delicious as what some of our vendors provide.

DIY e-liquid

You'd probably be best served by going to the DIY forum. There are a lot of how-to threads and guidance as to which flavors work best at which percentage, what types of flavors to avoid, how to achieve sweetness, etc. Prepare to spend a couple hours reading. Keep in mind that while it seems like it should be easy, it will likely a while, and a few dollars down the drain :confused: until you produce something that's even vapable, let alone as delicious as what some of our vendors provide.

DIY e-liquid

Thank You Maam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread