• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sweetener for DIY in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
Hey there. Are there any good coaches for good DIY here? I've been making my own concoctions and they don't turn out as sweet as I'd like them to ( i LOVE my dessert fruity vapes). So just wanna ask what kind of sweeteners are good that we can get here cause i hear that sweeteners would help. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Loylipop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Singapore
usually if u use the flavor from TFA eg
all the US brands then it should be sweet enuff.
else try those frol lor ann
can get from bakeking

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I'm currently using flavors from Capella. How do they compare to TFA?
I've got Chocolate Fudge, Vanilla Cupcake, Sweet tangerine, BlueRaspberry Cotton Candy, Marshmellow and 3 others which i forgot. All dessert and fruity flavors.
None of them are as sweet as i expected thou. Or is it just me being too used to the malaysian juices.
I've tried steeping them for weeks, 3months now, but still bland. I tried upping the flavoring amount, still no luck. Hmmmm... Bad first DIY experience here.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Tfa flavors are usually less strong as compared to Capella. Depending on what type of sweetness you want to achieve, em(artificial sweet feel) sucrolose(authentic sugar, gunk faster) and the last one I forgot something tri which I have yet tried.

Also do follow recipes online starting out. Sometimes adding more flavorings will cause flavors to mute as well.

Reactions: Loylipop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread