Sweetner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ut1205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Chattanooga, Tn, USA
Along with being a nicotine addict I am also a sugar addict. I have some pre made juices that I think I would enjoy more if they were a little sweeter. I noticed that MBV sells a 15 ml bottle of sweetener. For testing purposes what would be the quantity to add to a 1.6ml clearo. 1 Drop, 5, 10? I have no idea. Thanks for any help.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
One drop for 1.6ml may be too much ut1205, but you can give it a whirl. If I go over 1 drop of Sucrolose for 2.5 ml it tastes funky to me. You can also try some Ethyl Maltol. That works good for most folks as a sweetener too and it is much more forgiving than Sucrolose. You can also try Cotton Candy, which is basically diluted Ethyl Maltol. I seem to be using that more and more in my mixes. I guess less is more to my taste buds.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
It's a bit hit and miss when you just add drops to a clearo. You should get yourself an empty 5ml bottle and fill it with the juice you want to sweetened. Then add 1 drop at a time until its sweet enough. At least then you know how much to add when you make the mix next time. Also when you add it directly to a clearo you can't really mix it well.

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
If your sold on the mix as you go idea I'd suggest that you take an empty bottle and put perhaps a mil of sweetener and then fill the rest with vg or pg or a mix of both. Though if your going to be ordering it as a simple add on from MBV I'd just go with a small bottle of one or the other. PG if your alright with it would be the easiest to work with. That way the sweetener isn't as strong. Much less risk of too much sweet and more control for you. EM may sweeten but it also may mute other flavors when you use it. Nice if you need to smooth out a mix but not always great when our goal is a hint more "sugar".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread