SweetVapes.com All things custom... wood mods, cases and juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
I will take pre-orders as of now, I don't have a cart set up on my site as of yet. I have already taken some orders ;) . I don't charge until it's ready to ship and am billing by paypal through my carpentry company until I have a traditional cart set up. Feeders will be $120 with FREE shipping on all orders over $99.00(within CONUS... discounted rates for international shipping) and samples of my juice line are included in first time orders :)

Last edited:

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
What is the feed system going to be?

There is a 15 gauge hypodermic needle potted into the connector(not sticking up out from the connector) with clear tubing going from the the needle to the bottom of the bottle. give me about half an hour and I'll take a pic and post it.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Here is my feeder connector, there will be a food grade tubing going from the hypo-needle down to the bottom of the bottle.

100_0680.jpg

100_0678.jpg

100_0679.jpg

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
B-Rad,
I like the idea of the finger nubs on the long end. I would rather use my thumb to press the button as I know it will be more comfortible and with the slant (where button is) would be easier and nicer so my fingers can wrap around the full length of the Mod..
Can't wait to see this..

Definitely would be the best way. thumb is the way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread