Not open for further replies.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
9706602-5.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10039149/9706602-sxk-replacement-tank-for-bb-60w-70w-box-mod-kit

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Albert was twice the price for his stabilized urine borros. ;)
Although I'm not an Ultem hater I don't really see the point of a boro that's not a big colour contrast. Maybe an Ultem slide window. I suppose it might be matchy matchy with all Ultem accessories

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Took a well worn EC-Mesh coil out this AM and popped a EUC ceramic back in.... Flavor town again. ;)
Yep... I'm running the 0.6 ceramics in one of my BB's and it is a pretty good flavour and surprisingly the draw is more open than the vapeshell.

I prefer the vapeshell draw and also it has more bite. I'd have to run the euc's at around 45 watts to get the warmth/throat hit I like... They're a good option for a backup or when I can't be bothered to rebuild. I certainly don't regret getting the MF bridge :)

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
I only have 6 boxes, at first about all of them were difficult to slide the glass open for the first time. Then about half were problematic trying to close the glass the first few times. All are OK now.

@dwcraig1 If your gaskets initially kept deforming / bulging, but now they are OK, how did you stop the problem. I have rinsed, and/or soaked in PG, and/or soaked in rub alcohol (per a message from Billet Box (US company). Always the same result. There are no rips, tears or deformities that I can see. Tried gasket rotated, inverted. Slowly 'seated' gasket, made sure notches all line up. Probably a dozen attempts.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
@dwcraig1 If your gaskets initially kept deforming / bulging, but now they are OK, how did you stop the problem. I have rinsed, and/or soaked in PG, and/or soaked in rub alcohol (per a message from Billet Box (US company). Always the same result. There are no rips, tears or deformities that I can see. Tried gasket rotated, inverted. Slowly 'seated' gasket, made sure notches all line up. Probably a dozen attempts.
I would very slowly slide glass watching gasket. Stop, backup a little, forward slowly. Also had small screw driver to press the gasket gently down into groove as I would go along. If juice is under the gasket it will make the gasket "float" in it's groove.

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
^^^^^^^^^
That's exactly what I did when I had the problem.
If it keeps happening just flip it around... It works for me most of the time...if you have multiple boro tanks change the orings around to find the ones that work best...

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
I apprciate all the feedback. While I have tried to flipping in around a few times with no improvement, I will try to see if a gasket transplant between tanks helps.
On a side note- I contacted FT- sent them a video they requested- and they are sending out a 'replacement'. Not sure if that a new tank with glass and gasket, or just the gasket. Either way- somewhat surprised at the quick reply to try and make things right.

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia
Yeah i'm not sure if the plugs are included. They picture it but don't mention it in the description.

It says:
"Package 1 x MTL RBA, 1 x Set Insert Parts, 2 x Screws"

So I'm hoping the "Insert Parts" are the condensation plug... Wishful thinking maybe?

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Yeah i'm not sure if the plugs are included. They picture it but don't mention it in the description.

Packaging description matches the picture, so I would say yes included.

1 x Set Insert Parts, 2 x Screws

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread