The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

SXK CEO Ceò RBA clone for Billet Box

Discussion in '3FVape' started by GinaVape, Mar 10, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GinaVape

GinaVape Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2017
    [​IMG]

The SXK CEO Ceò RBA Bridge clone tank is suitable for Boro Devices / Billet / BB Mod Kit. The CEO RBA Bridge is constructed from 316 stainless steel and polycarbonate tank with a maximum capacity of 4ml and fillable on the front, Ceò RBA clone has a single coil deck with dual posts and multiple air flow settings.
    More info Ceò RBA clone for Billet Box by SXK
    316 stainless steel
    Restrictive direct to lung (5mm x 1mm) incl. air reducer (3 x 0.6mm) for MTL
    4ml tank capacity
    Liquid feed with 2 x 2.7mm holes
    Chimney inner diameter: 5mm
    Filling method: sideways
    Airflow: front slot
    Suitable for Boro Devices / Billet / BB Mod Kit

QUICK Link,Click Here>>Buy SXK CEO Style RBA Bridge Tank for Boro Devices / Billet / BB Mod Kit

2. pfonseca

pfonseca New Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Porto, Portugal
    This post made me lmho! :thumbs:
    In its post presentation video Mark Todd said that one of the devices that it’s Ceò boro won’t work was the SXK Billet Box and that he didn’t feel sorry for that.
    I wonder if this clone will work… :thumb:
    I’m sorry but I love the sweet taste of irony!
    :sleep:

3. GinaVape

GinaVape Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2017
    Hi,Bro,SXK has been adapted and can be adapted SXK billet BOX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.