Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
SXK here as well. Prefer a tighter draw, but still wouldn't mind trying the SJMY. Anyone with the SJMY, get good or similar results as the SXK by just closing the airflow slightly, or is a completely different vape when that's done?

Sorry, can't compare the two, I only have the SJMY. I use it with my own traditional, standard bore 510 drip tip and I get a lovely, loose MTL (or restricted DL) draw. Very similar to Kayfun 4--if that reference point helps you. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
3.0 in SXK(s) here, AFC ring discarded. It's good - nice vape, great pocket carry (Pico or SWAG in my case).

"Cigalike" (or as close as I'll ever get again).

SXK, all the way, bae. ;)

It's GRRRRRRRRR-EAT!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
So just how tight is the sxk? Comparable to maybe the kfl?

Here's one you can relate to. I find it very similar to the Erl, which a slight edge to the Erl (for my taste buds at least). Close though. I lose the AFCs on both - no value to me with either tank.

SXK is lower profile (just as a FYI), and easier to wick (although I've got the Erl down to a quick & easy wick). The Doggy still wins because it's ridiculously simple.

Both are very lightweight, very quiet (at 11w), and excellent flavor/vape experience (me).

I hope this helps!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Here's one you can relate to. I find it very similar to the Erl, which a slight edge to the Erl (for my taste buds at least). Close though. I lose the AFCs on both - no value to me with either tank.

SXK is lower profile (just as a FYI), and easier to wick (although I've got the Erl down to a quick & easy wick). The Doggy still wins because it's ridiculously simple.

Both are very lightweight, very quiet (at 11w), and excellent flavor/vape experience (me).

I hope this helps!
Awesome my friend, thank you. ..still use my erlks every day....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Awesome my friend, thank you. ..still use my erlks every day....

Yeah, I thought so. Same with me. They've become irreplaceable. I think/hope you'll like the Doggy too.

We'll be curious to hear. :)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
FWIW, I get great results and flavor with very simple 316 SS 28GA contact coils, 3 mm ID, just 5-6 warps resulting in around 0.8 ohms, scottish roll wicking, running with 13 watts on a istick pico. Vaping mostly NET fluids in them, perfect little tobacco yummy.
Kusie, what nets do you vape?

Reactions: stols001

Kusie

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2017
Germany
Hi @vapdivrr ,
I´m lucky to know a guy who buys organic tobacco leafes and makes his own NETs by hot ethanol extraction. I mainly buy from him but also tried NET extracts from a italian based shop called La Tabacceria (https://www.latabaccheria.net/). They do have some more exotic and quite extreme extracts like Kentucky or Latakia where a few drops will result in your liquid tasting like a fire place LOL - very smoky. I prefer more naturaly, mild tastes like Burley or Virginia. I usually mix with 10%, that means 10 ml extract will give me 100 ml of ready to vape liquid.

Cheers,
K.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hi @vapdivrr ,
I´m lucky to know a guy who buys organic tobacco leafes and makes his own NETs by hot ethanol extraction. I mainly buy from him but also tried NET extracts from a italian based shop called La Tabacceria (https://www.latabaccheria.net/). They do have some more exotic and quite extreme extracts like Kentucky or Latakia where a few drops will result in your liquid tasting like a fire place LOL - very smoky. I prefer more naturaly, mild tastes like Burley or Virginia. I usually mix with 10%, that means 10 ml extract will give me 100 ml of ready to vape liquid.

Cheers,
K.

I heard of the Italian one, but haven't tried...I have only tried a few, a couple from goodejuice, net.com, and heathers. The couple I tried from net.com tasted like an as tray and threw it all out and tasted nothing like the ones I vape from hhv...I have 8 juices I vape everyday and besides 2, the rest are nets from hhv. Their nets seem to be the kind I like, I don't know if there hot or cold extractions though and they don't seem to gunk any more then regular juices....maybe will try a couple from la tabaccorio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread