Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
At first I thought I broke it when I pulled the AF ring off when I tried to open it.

ALL of my AF rings "broke".

:D:cool:

They reside together in a plastic bag. They appear to be quite happy together. :laugh:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
ALL of my AF rings "broke".

:D:cool:

They reside together in a plastic bag. They appear to be quite happy together. :laugh:

20180215_132523.jpg

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
The current usual suspects for mtl'ers.;)
I haven't tried the Berserker, because I'm strictly mtl, but like fairly open draw. Siren was next on my list if this didn't work, but it does, so I probably won't be getting one...soon at least.
But IMO, this beats the Prime by a large margin, and the kayfun 5 by an even larger margin. Also better than the Ares, which I generally like. (full disclosure- I'm all about throat hit). I think the vape is about equal with my favorite Kayfun Mini V3, but this is a beautiful tank - much less "utilitarian" looking than the Kayfun line.

And I can't get over how small a 3.5 mil tank can be. I love how short it is. Only one o-ring subject to wear to be concerned with, so it should be virtually leak and maintenance free.

Only my first day with it, but I'm loving this li'l doggy!

edit- sorry, was referring to JorisD's post. Got busy at work, and others posted before I got it done!

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I notice that your AF ring is off. I just might leave mine off too because it's a pain taking off with every refill.

I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm the epitome of Lazy Vaper.

#pushvapegrunt ;)

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2016
...Only one o-ring subject to wear to be concerned with, so it should be virtually leak and maintenance free....

Mine are holding up without issue. But, there are small differences in tolerances between tanks, I've found. I have one that the AFC fits tighter than the other, as an example. But, gently sliding them off rather than "wrenching" them off should serve ya well.

And, yep, easiest tank I've owned in every sense of that word. ;)

jorisd1980

Oct 1, 2017
The current usual suspects for mtl'ers.;)
I haven't tried the Berserker, because I'm strictly mtl, but like fairly open draw. Siren was next on my list if this didn't work, but it does, so I probably won't be getting one...soon at least.
But IMO, this beats the Prime by a large margin, and the Kayfun 5 by an even larger margin. Also better than the Ares, which I generally like. (full disclosure- I'm all about throat hit). I think the vape is about equal with my favorite Kayfun Mini V3, but this is a beautiful tank - much less "utilitarian" looking than the Kayfun line.

And I can't get over how small a 3.5 mil tank can be. I love how short it is. Only one o-ring subject to wear to be concerned with, so it should be virtually leak and maintenance free.

Only my first day with it, but I'm loving this li'l doggy!

edit- sorry, was referring to JorisD's post. Got busy at work, and others posted before I got it done!

We have a mutual understanding of what points out the quality of a perfect mtl rta then! [emoji4] I love the berserker mini, but I am really not too much interested in an extremely tight draw. It’s the flavour of the berserker that I do think is as good as it gets, compared to my sxk Prime and the siren 2, which by the way is consuming my liquid like as if it’s his last supper, you know. [emoji6] You made me even more curious about the doggy! [emoji4]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Well at least it confirms that it doesn't affect the vape. I'm leaving it off.

Yep yep, take it off (Take it ALL off.....)

I actually ONLY use the AF rings on those Dogs where I find they slide off easily. I don't need any extra vape-tration!

I gently turn them, almost as if screwing it on or off. I found I'm at about 50-50 using and not using them. I prefer the look WITH them, but whatcha gonna do.

Lazy here, too.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Yep yep, take it off (Take it ALL off.....)

I actually ONLY use the AF rings on those Dogs where I find they slide off easily. I don't need any extra vape-tration!

I gently turn them, almost as if screwing it on or off. I found I'm at about 50-50 using and not using them. I prefer the look WITH them, but whatcha gonna do.

Lazy here, too.
But on your atties, nobody would notice it's missing...blinded & distracted by all the bling!;)

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Received two more Dogs today from 3F vape. After ordering, I had heard that 3F was selling some cloned SXK stuff, and upon looking at these real close, I'll say they appear to be genuine SXK's.
I forgot to check mine. They were putting their name on the K5's, and I think Primes.
Do they put them in Doggies & other products? Here's my K5.

upload_2018-2-15_18-12-21.png

And at least the package for Doggy had their name on it:
upload_2018-2-15_18-15-10.png

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
On the SJMY version it is on so tight that once you set it in position it is unlikely to change even with considerable force. I have refilled mine many times and never had to remove the ring and it has not moved. I set it once when I got it and never removed it again. I guess the o-ring is a bit tighter than the one reported on the SXK version. Just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread