SXK DOGGY STYLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Yes it is amazing how the 2 mm instead of 2.5 mm makes such a difference.Over the past year i have tried every build conceivable and that was the sweet spot for me. The only variable to your build is i sometimes build with 30 ga SS 316L, less power needed and battery life improves but tricky to wick without distortion sometimes.

Last edited:

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I normally use KGD cotton for wicking. I very kind forum member sent me some Rayon, my first time trying it was today. I got to say i really like it, slightly better throat hit and a denser vape. Weirdly also seems more airier like i have slightly more airflow. Not a massive difference from KGD but i am liking it. The KGD is easier to wick with but i might be converted.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Anyone see this Doggy Style? Cheaper than the SXK. I wonder if it's close enough for the parts to be interchangeable?

$7.88 Animodz Doggystyle Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3.5ml / 304 stainless steel + acrylic at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Probably has airhole size of authentic, which is bigger than the SXK. reviews seem ok but not great:
19 reviews of Animodz Doggystyle Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer: FastTech
"this is cheap but good doggy, everything is ok, only con is filling but its not huge problem and its same at all versions, orderd this and sxk but this is for me better, sxk has too small air hole for me"

"This is same as SXK version with air port 2.3 mm instead of 1.5 mm for SXK. Manufacturing quality is one notch less than SXK, however no complains here since it is good."

Reactions: oplholik

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
It seems that doggy is a copy of the SJMY version. Disclosure I own 2 of the SJMY. This is a copy of a copy. I paid $12 each for my original SJMY copies. I think that is cheap enough. I also own one of the SXK and the draw is almost too tight for me. Who knows for eight bucks that clone of a clone may be top dog.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I believe my beloved Erlk has been bested by the SXK Doggy. I finally changed it out and put the Erlk away. It wasn't an easy decision to make.
All might previous favorite attys have suffered the same fate. They all have been boxed up in a cupboard for over a year now. It will have to be something special to remove my Doggies from their throne.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
upload_2018-3-4_19-11-44.jpeg

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I normally use KGD cotton for wicking. I very kind forum member sent me some Rayon, my first time trying it was today. I got to say i really like it, slightly better throat hit and a denser vape. Weirdly also seems more airier like i have slightly more airflow. Not a massive difference from KGD but i am liking it. The KGD is easier to wick with but i might be converted.
Love the rayon

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Damn, another one of the acrylic tanks broke without any force whatsoever, it just completely broke apart over night directly above the threads and spilled it´s whole juice into my jacket... bummer... I suppose I will have to stop using my tank cracker liquid in the doggy....
Use the Berserker mini for your tank crackers and the Doggy for your non-crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread