SXK DOGGY STYLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogelwarfare

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah i got my skyline and my hussar with micro tank yesterday , and after some research on how to wick this ......n hussar rta , someone mentioned the doggy . Im gonna think about buying some nichrome wire aswell :D

Btw. Is there a difference in flavor between nichrome and kanthal ? I would love some TC MTL experience .

I realised SS needs some time to fire , thats why i used kanthal over SS .

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Which doggy style to buy the SS + PC (SXK) or the SS + PMMA (SXK) version. Which one is better?

I want the one where I don't have to think about which liquid to use in it.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The one with the PMMA tank is the SJMY version. They are both good but the SXK has tighter airflow, The SXK airflow is 1.6 mm while the SJMY is 2.3 mm.

Amit Dilip Gole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2017
India
The acrylic replacement tanks fit both...so get the RTA that fits your vape style... Sxk for MTL, sjmy for restricted DL

Grab the extra acrylic tanks when u purchase

I have the replacement acrylic tank set of 5 in my kart, just need to know which one is better the pc or pmma version and what are the advantages/ did advantages. They both are made by SXK

The one with the PMMA tank is the SJMY version. They are both good but the SXK has tighter airflow, The SXK airflow is 1.6 mm while the SJMY is 2.3 mm.

I have both, the PC & PMMA versions in kart made by SXK. I want the mtl setup so SXK it is. Just need to be clear what is better the ss+pc or ss+pmma version

Amit Dilip Gole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2017
India
No it does NOT! Those plastic tanks will be destroyed by all known "tank cracker" juices ... it´s a pitty, i´d love to use my doggy to vape my favourite selfmade mochito mixture but I can´t ... heartbreaking ;)

Where to get the good unbreakable tanks which can be used with any e-liquids

Amit Dilip Gole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2017
India
Polycarb is your only real risk. Acrylic and especially ultem will be fine. I've never heard, read or experienced different. PC is the cracker, not the others.

@Amit Dilip Gole, do u prefer a MTL vape or a DL type vape?

I prefer mtl, so what do you suggest I should go for the ss+pmma SXK version?

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
It's a little confusing on the Fasttech site, they have one variant called 316ss +ppma but it's unclear if that's the sxk or SJMY style deck. From the pictures I would say it's the SJMY deck with the large air hole, not really mtl suitable...
K.
If it does not say SXK or SJMY it will not be either one. It will be a generic maker,who in my experience will be lesser quality.

Reactions: ToolmanTexas

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread