SXK DOGGY STYLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
49507EF9-49AF-453D-A3EA-D4D5998CABC9.jpeg
Best stealth set up by a mile that i have ever used.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Been enjoying DStyle for a couple weeks. My first thought/impression about the plastic tank with threading at bottom was seeing it crack at the threading and like this looks cheap... and now I remembered how in the old days a plastic tank couldn't be used with certain juices; whats up with that? ... of course I really like it and for the price (non og) its a score.

Kusie

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2017
Germany
... and now I remembered how in the old days a plastic tank couldn't be used with certain juices; whats up with that?
As I´ve already reported here in ths thread, I´ve had TWO cracked acrylic tanks already and the PC tanks are supposed to crack even more likely... so I can confirm any "tank cracker" juice (Lemon / citric acid and/or Peppermint/menthol ) is not good for our doggy.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I do not vape tank crackers so that is not a concern to me. I will say keep your threads clean and only tighten the tank until it just stops and no more. I have had two tanks constantly in rotation for over a year and they are working perfectly.
Yeah, I think overtightening could be an issue for many people. I know I really tightened my Kayfuns & earlier tanks when assembling. But based on Dubminer's advice, I learned to just lightly tighten the doggy. It's really under no pressure, so you don't need to tighten hard, and it makes it easier to fill without removing the whole atty. I found that it's enough to just screw it on until you feel it make contact with the oring on the base, and then just turn it about "one hour" (about 1/12th turn) more. Easier fill, and saves the tank's threads, less wear on the oring.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Doggies are en route from fasttech!

I ordered a gold one for giggles, it doesn’t say sxk, is it the same tank? Don’t really mind, they are cheap and I bought 6x sxk ones lol!

In a separate order got a ton of orings and spare doggy tanks, I’m in the zone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread