SXK Kayfun Prime muted flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorisd1980

Oct 1, 2017
Hi everyone, recently I purchased a SXK kayfun Prime but in all honesty I don’t get the flavour I am used to with my berserker. I tried using less cotton, it makes a little difference but it’s still not what I believe it could be. Does anyone has any suggestions? My build right now is 28GA, around 1.4 ohm. I do understand the flavour gets better around 1 ohms or a bit less, but my berserker and siren 2 do not need that kind of build to taste good. I’m a bit confused. Anybody can help me out? ;)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
That's weird because I find better flavor at 1 to 1.5 turns even vaping at my normal 23 watts. It depends on how much wick you have in channels I suppose. If you don't trim your wick tails and have a bunch of cotton in channels, I suppose you can open jc 4 turns, but when I open that much, the vape gets hot and flavor mutes....OP, what size coil are you using?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hi everyone, recently I purchased a SXK Kayfun Prime but in all honesty I don’t get the flavour I am used to with my berserker. I tried using less cotton, it makes a little difference but it’s still not what I believe it could be. Does anyone has any suggestions? My build right now is 28GA, around 1.4 ohm. I do understand the flavour gets better around 1 ohms or a bit less, but my berserker and siren 2 do not need that kind of build to taste good. I’m a bit confused. Anybody can help me out? ;)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
What size coil are you using?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread