SXK KF Lite 2019 Style RTA Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinaVape

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2017
www.3fvape.com
Hey guys! Today I will make a quick review on a Styled masterpiece — SXK KF Lite 2019 Style RTA

I was wondering if you guys already have a lot of reviews from those who have already purchased the authentic one.
Advantages: Small size, excellent taste resolution, minimized number of parts, bundle drip tip
Disadvantages: clones (disadvantages), depending on your personal preference lower infusion, detachable deck.
Now, let’s take a look at the photos.

It is definitely a clone … It seems to have cloned from the original design neatly.Of course, I want the product to be well stamped … but the imprint is also good.

I peel off the shell plastic, put a sheath on the sealing, remove the outer shell, and the box comes out inside again.The box material is good, and the printing is good. Guys, the SXK is brillent … -_- ;;;

The internal components are also very carefully made.The rustling fumes in vinyl are well protected by thick cushioning materials, Spare parts are contained in a separate paper bag.

When I open the paper bag, it is like a spare part and a manual, but it contains a paper that is not a manual.It is not necessary to look at it because it is “Caution” which is the language of all over the world.The coil fixing screw is a cross, and the air hole adjusting screw is a date, so two drivers are included.

I took out the product.It is a fairly simple-looking product, and it shows that it is a product of Mobo Sobo with the drip tip engraving.Of course, you can also see the bass that shapes the circle (the top part of the top cap) that has been carved on its four sides as it is.The air holes are not exactly how many millimeters they are, but they are more than 1.5mm and less than 2.0mm in size.It is a single air hole on one side only, and the feeling of old carapel is felt deeply.If I made the same liquid injection method, I would buy the old carapel again.I think it was such a simple and progressive weapon.

Click here to learn more about SXK KF Lite 2019 Style RTA Review>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread