SXmini mod ... Yihi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
does anyone have the holders from j wraps how are they and what are they made of ?

I use Vaporskinz for my wraps and they are on printed vinyl, just like Jwraps. Here is a pic of my Sigeli 150W wrap that came in last week. This is a custom wrap, not one of the "stock" designs.

rLlV3xhl.jpg

I am pondering getting a wrap for my ipv4 that I have and the SX Mini M class that will be here on Monday.

Reactions: dems86

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
does anyone have the holders from j wraps how are they and what are they made of ?

On left is carbon fiber wrap from JWraps. Both JWraps and Vaporskinz offer a multitude of materials - worth taking a look at.

20150530_085604 (Large).jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I posted this earlier today in the SXmini M Class thread.
SXmini M Class (TEMP CONTROL) | Page 250 | E-Cigarette Forum
I know of one member in the thread buy one for $16.50 US plus shipping.

Those are the ones. I've communicated with him but it's very difficult. He knows no English, and my Italian consists of nothing but bad words. VERY nice guy though!

I just want Yihi to get those silicone cases here already ! It's now June!

They're out. And I'm sorry but they're not to my liking at all. A nice JWrap is fine with me.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Those are the ones. I've communicated with him but it's very difficult. He knows no English, and my Italian consists of nothing but bad words. VERY nice guy though!

They're out. And I'm sorry but they're not to my liking at all. A nice JWrap is fine with me.
Those aren't YiHi's

The WGU Club Co-Founder

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread