Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Tis the Season,,, the Season for the Annual "HitCat's Wacky Out With the Old to Make Room in the Gear-Stand for the New" Christmas Sale-A-Thon (see other Listings):w00t:

Selling one, the Bronze Compass Model, of my SXmini SLclass mods (have 4 of them so,,,) and its mated Warhead the VandyVape Mato RDTA. Again, as always, when a new Transfer is Inbound (Vape-A Claus is coming to Ft. Vape soon :D) I transfer one or more Outbound to a new home. I love this Combo and it has produced many a tasty Vape for me but my self-imposed Gear Limit Code still applies so here ya go.

The SXmini SL Class Mods speak for themselves and with the 21700 Batt (comes with an OEM 18650 Adapter Sleeve as pictured) provides ALL-Day vaping enjoyment and then some. No issues with the mod at all in operation and performance. Cosmetically its as perfect as any pre-owned you will ever find.
Link to Specs & Details from Online Vendor:
YiHi SXmini SL Class SX485J 100W Box Mod
Will come WITHOUT OEM Box but (as pictured) will have 18650 Sleeve, Books, and unused YiHi USB Data/Charging Cable.

The VandyVape Mato, this one is the Gold to match the Mod, is an Exceptional RDTA with SS Cable wicking, whole gamut Air Flow adjustment, easy Filling, and about as easy, simple, and bullet-proof and Variable Building/Wicking as you will find in ANYTHING. Truly does perform awesomely in all Aspects & Factes. No Issues or blemishes.
Link to Specs & Details from Online Vendor:
Vandy Vape MATO 24mm BF RDTA
Will come in OEM Box with All OEM included Access, Spares, Allen Key, Coil-Cutting Guide, and UNUSED OEM Drip Tip. Has been disassembled and cleaned with Isopropyl but as with all Gear, Reclean yourself after receive.

The SX SL's go from $100-$140 these days (orig. $179) and the Mato for $37-$40 New.

I will sacrifice these awesome Vape Gear Pieces AS A COMBO together for an Insanely Low Price of ONLY $75 ****Hail,,, Make It ONLY $68 :shock:**** plus $8.50 for USPS Priority Flat-Rate Shipping (comes with Tracking & Std Insurance). A STEAL ofa Deal my Brothers & Sisters for such an amazing Vape-Rig.... :thumb:

Payment via PayPal ONLY
Sell & Ship to U.S. ONLY (NO Exceptions plz)

Questions welcomed and please check my Feedback to be assured in my Gear, Descriptions, and fast Shipping.

Thanks much for looking & considering.

Attachments

• SL Front.jpg
    SL Front.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 53
  • SL Side.jpg
    SL Side.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 56
  • SL & Stuff.jpg
    SL & Stuff.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 51
  • SL & Mato Box.jpg
    SL & Mato Box.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Well folks, by all the looks this has had I have to conclude many have had in their Scopes but just couldn't find the motivation to pull the trigger.
So,,,, let's add something to incite some "Bag & Tag" urgency to the si-chee-ashun shall we.

Now ONLY $65 includes USPS Priority Shipping :w00t:

Ain'ta gonna get ANY Lower than that my Brothers & Sisters. That's It.

Getcha Sum.....:headbang:

BigLiquid530

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2013
Marysville
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well folks, by all the looks this has had I have to conclude many have had in their Scopes but just couldn't find the motivation to pull the trigger.
So,,,, let's add something to incite some "Bag & Tag" urgency to the si-chee-ashun shall we.

Now ONLY $65 includes USPS Priority Shipping :w00t:

Ain'ta gonna get ANY Lower than that my Brothers & Sisters. That's It.

Getcha Sum.....:headbang:
I will take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread