Symptoms 3 months after switch from cigs to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakaki

Apr 8, 2018
Hello,
So it's been 3 months since I switched from cigs to vaping,
And in the last 2-3 weeks I'm getting this all-day foggy tired head feeling.
The things that changed the last month were me switching from 12mg nic N.E.T on nautilus to a 6mg-9mg different juices on a MTL RTA...
All my juices are 50/50 (except 1 70/30 which I seldom use)
I'm hydrated, sleeping well, it starts the moment I wake up and open my eyes...
No sore throat, runny nose, coughs, chest pain or other symptoms people are having from PG sensitivity..
I'm usually not consuming more than 2ml juice a day

Did anyone have similar expedience ?

Thanks

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
No, I have not.

Hello,
The things that changed the last month were me switching from 12mg nic N.E.T on nautilus to a 6mg-9mg different juices on a MTL RTA...
No sore throat, runny nose, coughs, chest pain or other symptoms people are having from PG sensitivity..

Thanks

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA

Maybe try bumping you nic level back up to 12?

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
I must stress that the main symptom I'm having is a general spacey feeling I never had before unless I was sick with other symptoms like fever..
The tiredness is manageable, but that weird head feeling I get is something new and an all-day feeling..
Id go for a check-up if I were you. There ain't no telling what might be wrong with you. I hope everything works out good for you.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
don't drink coffee its horible stuff

death_before_decaf.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm glad you are seeing your doctor. It could be anything.

If it's vaping related, I am going to guess that it is your nicotine drop. Nicotine is a stimulant and helps your brain focus. There is an easy way to find out if it's that, go back up to 12. If the feeling goes away, maybe try a smaller drop, say to 10 m.g., and even if symptoms reoccur, you'll have some idea what it is, and be more comfortable powering through it.

However, I can't see it taking more than a week or so for your brain to readjust and return to homeostasis, if you reduce nic you can have (mild) w/d symptoms for a while as your brain and body adjust to lower nic.

Would still see a doctor, but (IMHO as always) if it's anything vaping related, it's the drop in nic.

Anna

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hello,

Thanks

When I switched to vaping I slowly reduced my nic levels from 18 mg/ml (was vaping at around 8 watts back then) to zero in about 9 months. I never experienced your 'foggy head' symptom.

But that was me and we are all different. I totally agree with @stols001's post above. It's really good that you're checking things out with your doc, and if you want to do a quick experiment in the meantime go back to the 12 mg NET juice for a few days and see if that solves the problem. This would also be good info for your doctor to know.

One more thought. NET juice at 12 mg has more active nic in it than non-NET at 12 mg, so you may have actually reduced the nic effect more than the mg difference suggests.

Best of luck with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread