Where Can I Get A......? Syringe for measuring ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

dleerl

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
MA
If you have a CVS store you can buy them right from the pharmacy. I get 3ml 18 gauge syringes for DIY with nic juice & VG and they only cost 18 cents. Just have to be over 18 in MA to get them.

The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is. ~ C.S. Lewis

Did you ask for anything specific? Sorry but I'm completely new at this.
Actually, my husband did the asking cause I didn't know what to say.:oops: He just asked if they had any syringes, they asked what size and he just said something really skinny that holds about 1ml. He showed us what he had, we said it would be perfect, and he gave me 3 of them. No questions asked.

Urban Nightmare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Wainwright, AB, Canada
I went to my local drug store and got two plungers for free and four 25 awg needles. The needles where 25 cents each. I told her what I needed it for. She looked at me a little strangely. So I pulled out my PCC and showed her all the pieces, battery (with cool green LED), atty, cart and popped out the center part. She was really intrigued. I took a pull off of it and released a cloud of vapor. She then asked me to blow some on her so she could smell it. There was no smell. I explained that it was a propylene glycol base with nicotine and flavor. She said that it had to be better than smoking cigarettes.

I was a little surprised that she didn't know what a e-cig was. She is the pharmacist as she has filled my wife's and my prescriptions for over a year now. Maybe Health Canada will be knocking on my door any moment. Either way she's ordering me some 18 awg needles now and should be here Tuesday.

Urban Nightmare - Living the dream

devonschmoker

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Portland, OR USA
Make sure that your needle is a 22 to 20ga as this is the optimum size for fluid. It fits right into the dripper bottles and the fluid flow is ok. Any smaller (like a 26ga) and you will have trouble getting fluid through it. I always suggest a farm store if you can get to one. Otherwise check out electronic-ash.com you will have to get something else there to order one though. They sell there for $1.49 (A good price).

Last edited:
Any Drug Store - No Prescription except NY state. You have to ask the pharmacist.

Online - Pet Supplies | Dog & Cat Supplies, Pet Meds | DrsFosterSmith.com Pet Products

I just did this, paid .20 each (just got 5 for an even 1.00) with free shipping. Its 20 gauge which should be fine. I plan to have my husband cut the tip off to make it dull. I saw the ones at the other suppliers in China, but the shipping was 8.00 or more. I think this way is easier than the pharmacy, that could be embarrassing, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread