T -39hrs till REO Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverickbo

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
Ohio
If you think you have waited a looooong time for your REO. I had to post this cause the suspense is killing me. I ordered my
1st REO on March 4th and it arrived sometime around March 8th or 9th. No big deal right? Well you see I work offshore in the Gulf of Mexico and I was stuck offshore with an EVOD Twist, Protank, 90mil of juice and 4 atty's. I thought this would get me through 5 weeks till I got home. WRONG!!! I quit smoking the day I left offshore (Feb 13th) and would not return home till March 22nd. In this time I'v had so many probs with my Protank and with the atty's. It got so bad that i was reading this site to find out any trick with the attys and so Q-tips became my friend. Thanks Johnson and Johnson!!!! Besides the leaking, dry hits, puke hits re-wicking and such....this was the hardest 5 weeks away from home. So, I have been waiting on my REO since March 8th. Oh, Im still not smoking....just milking this Protank till I get home. I found a person on one of the rigs who gave me 5 atty's to get me through (there is a God) so I'm good for now. I will post pics on Saturday of my new Copper Vein. Thanks for reading!

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
Almost there. Like Bluesnake said, the wait just makes it that more special.
I waited almost a year before I ordered my Reo and went through hell with the various attys/mods I tried along the way. They've all been sold/given away since.

Now after your wait is temporarily subdued, its only a matter of time before you'll find yourself waiting again.........for another Reo that is.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
I will be posting pics Saturday on this thread. Doogie I might take u up on that offer...Thanks! I hope the AVE and FivePawns Juice I ordered work well in the REO. Some threads say its overpowering but we will see I guess.

No, they'll be fabulous - I used to have Gorilla Juice in one, and Queenside in the other - until I ran out of Gorilla Juice :-(

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I will be posting pics Saturday on this thread. Doogie I might take u up on that offer...Thanks! I hope the AVE and FivePawns Juice I ordered work well in the REO. Some threads say its overpowering but we will see I guess.

Many of use use unflavored nic to cut stronger juices. I've actually become a fan of vapping straight unflavored and always have it in at least one of my Reos.

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
If you think you have waited a looooong time for your REO. I had to post this cause the suspense is killing me. I ordered my
1st REO on March 4th and it arrived sometime around March 8th or 9th. No big deal right? Well you see I work offshore in the Gulf of Mexico and I was stuck offshore with an EVOD Twist, Protank, 90mil of Juice and 4 atty's. I thought this would get me through 5 weeks till I got home. WRONG!!! I quit smoking the day I left offshore (Feb 13th) and would not return home till March 22nd. In this time I'v had so many probs with my Protank and with the atty's. It got so bad that i was reading this site to find out any trick with the attys and so Q-tips became my friend. Thanks Johnson and Johnson!!!! Besides the leaking, dry hits, puke hits re-wicking and such....this was the hardest 5 weeks away from home. So, I have been waiting on my REO since March 8th. Oh, Im still not smoking....just milking this Protank till I get home. I found a person on one of the rigs who gave me 5 atty's to get me through (there is a God) so I'm good for now. I will post pics on Saturday of my new Copper Vein. Thanks for reading!

Hey maverick! My hubby works offshore in the Gulf as well and recently took a couple of Reos with him and several of the guys were interested in them, wasn't you was it?!? :D

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
Hey karmakatie! it might of been him or someone who knew him. The guy i got the atty's from said his friend had a weird box looking mod....LMAO! Small world!

It may have been!! I can't remember the name of the system right of the top of my head.....but hubby is supervisor for the sub/dive company. And he did call and ask me for the web address for the Reos as several were interested in them. He also asked what the web address for ECF was...if it wasn't you still great to see more of you guys out there vaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread