Status
Not open for further replies.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I'm excited too! Especially since they'll take 18650 batteries (so the vendor has confirmed)! I have a pre-order in. From what I understand the Tmax should ship from sigelei today and the orders should be in our hands in the next couple of weeks!!
It's a metal box mod with the Zmax chip and menu....VV/VW ohm checker...the works!
185572d1362786094-sad-day-sigelei-captur3333e.jpg

The silver one is the "revised" version that uses the 18650...which you can see next to it.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I would have liked the silver..but that wasn't an option at this time. I thought about the red one...but decided I'd probably tire of red pretty quickly (I rarely use my red tube for my eGo T Mod or my red X2s) The black might be a bit pedestrian, but I decided that it'd be the best "fit" for me. (At the time I put in my pre-order the red was available.) It's really cool looking. I'll sure agree with that! Maybe, later down the pike, if more colors come in, I'll think about getting a second Tmax. They aren't expensive, really. It's always good to have back-ups!

bizmitchel

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
des moines IA
I'm excited too! Especially since they'll take 18650 batteries (so the vendor has confirmed)! I have a pre-order in. From what I understand the Tmax should ship from Sigelei today and the orders should be in our hands in the next couple of weeks!!
It's a metal box mod with the Zmax chip and menu....VV/VW ohm checker...the works!
185572d1362786094-sad-day-sigelei-captur3333e.jpg

The silver one is the "revised" version that uses the 18650...which you can see next to it.

I Want One!!!!!!!!! that looks sweet; how much they gonna run? since it's sigelei that means it has the OLED display instead of standard LED right? Got the original Zmax from smoktech, and after I bought if found the sigelei version just didn't want to spend money on the same product twice....would have an excuse to if it was in a box instead of a tube :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread