The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

T3S rebuilds gurgling?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by vapalicious1100, Oct 27, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vapalicious1100

vapalicious1100 Full Member

Apr 3, 2013
    France
    I have tried to rebuild my T3S over and over again and have had nothing but gurgling and/or poor vapor production. The strange thing is that my evod rebuilds all work fine, and the heads are practically the same except that the T3S has a longer stem. If I add less (or no) flavor wicks, it gurgles, if I add more flavor wicks, I get very poor vapor production, and, Ironically enough, a muted flavor. I'm using 0.25mm (30 gauge) kanthal and 2.5mm silica wick. Can anyone give me some tips or advice? It would be much appreciated!

2. boomerdude

boomerdude Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You might want to try removing the flavor wicks and just lay a thread of cotton over the coil and wick. That should work for you.

3. searcher

searcher Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2009
    Bossier City, La
    I rebuild my evods by using 5 wraps of 32 awg on a 2mm screw. I use Walmart Peaches and Cream as the wick and another piece for the flavor wick. It seams to be the perfect fit for no gurgling. When I was using cotton ball wicks, it was hit or miss for gurgling. You might want to check the stem seal also.

4. Sthur

Sthur Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2013
    Denver
    I found with my pt head rebuilds I flip the plastic cup upside down and using cotton. Maybe flip will help you.

5. vapalicious1100

Apr 3, 2013
    France
    Thanks! I'll try that, and I'll definitely try flipping the plastic cup as suggested by Sthur!

6. vapalicious1100

Apr 3, 2013
    France
    Perfect, flipping the cup seems to have done the trick :vapor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.