Taboo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
When I got back from a wonderful, but exhausting vacation (Orlando, FL) on Saturday, I had a very nice surprise in my mailbox! It was a package of sample bottles from liquidxpress! Thanks, Rob!

So far, I have only tried the Taboo which is RY4 and was very impressed! This liquid produces some crazy vapor for me (using my 901)! The taste is right in line with many other RY4's and the throat hit is very nice. I vaped this all day yesterday!

I have spoken with Rob and emailed back and forth with him a few times. He is a very nice guy and his customer service is great! The website also looks fantastic.

I am going to try the Original today and maybe the Cool Rush. I will report back after trying those!

Nice work, guys.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Questions:

Taboo - can you taste the caramel and vanilla? I have tried so many RY4 but have been disappointed to find the caramel flavor.

Menthol - does it have a minty taste or is it similar to PureSmoker menthol?

The taboo is a great mix of both, IMO. I rarely vape menthol and have not tried Puresmoker's menthol. Lucky may be able to answer that though.

GotVape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
The taboo is a great mix of both, IMO. I rarely vape menthol and have not tried Puresmoker's menthol. Lucky may be able to answer that though.

Thanks Ill take your word with the Taboo. I'll order (2) Taboo flavoring and 2 (Naked). Hopefully, I'll come up with something that does not taste like a pine tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread