Taifun GS II (Hotcig/Tobeco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Tomasius, yes of course! i have a Kayfun V5 (SXK clone). So thanks for the advice!
Or maybe i should try the SJMY clone?

My thoughts...
Some liquids on a specific build do taste very good. But i am still curious how a GSII will perform.

Angela0111

First I bought an authentic Kayfun 5 and for stockpiling purposes I decided to get a clone so I bought one made by Eycotech (that's what my vendor says it is).

The clone is very similar to the authentic they look almost the same. I understand Eycotech says it is 1:1 replica and a Mexican reviewer in Youtube said he was even able to interchange parts from both, the same guy also stated that the Eycotech clone worked as good as the authentic. I've been vaping for 7-8 months so I don't have the experience to tell about differences in how they vape.

To be honest, I decided to keep on the originals (authentics) because they look / feel of better quality and I thought the authentic ones might last longer so I made an effort to get 3 more just in case Smoevesto stops producing them due to the TPD regs in Europe.

I saw at my vendors website that Eycotech also produces a SquapeX clone (saw your other thread) but the reviewer's video at Youtube was canceled due to copyright rules so I don't have any more info.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
The Hotcig, and Shenrays versions were quite nice, I still have and use 2x 19mm, 22mm, and a 23mm versions. 1 19mm, and the 22mm version I have are both from Hotcig, hard to tell from authentic which I also have (bought used). The only place I know which still has a purchasable listing is Gearbest, not sure who makes it, more then likely Eyeco, or Shenray.

Tf GS V2 Style RTA 304 Stainless Steel E-cig Atomizer-13.04 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

HRFUP7u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread