Take a Break and Vape with Mister-E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello ECF! How are we doing today? My name is Dan and i run Premium E-Liquid and Handmade USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com This thread will be dedicated to everything Mister-E. We will be sharing new flavors, specials, sales, and contests right here on this thread. :)

At Mister-e-liquid.com, we pride ourselves on providing E-Juice with a taste true to it's name. Every one of our juices has spent weeks in development to achieve that perfect blend of flavor, throat hit, and vapor production. We have worked very hard on our Juice and we want to share with you!

If you have tried Mister-E-Liquid please let us, and everyone else know, what you think. Thanks for reading and Happy Vaping!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I just LOVE his juices!!! Most of them are crystal clear or have very little coloring, with lots of flavor and vapor, too!!

Look for my review of 9, yes that's right... NINE different flavors coming up very soon... and there wasn't a bad one in the bunch!!! :thumb:

Btw, the Lemon Ice and Moist Mango are 2 of my faves right now... but then so is the Cranberry Twist, the 616 or English Meadow for a Tobacco vape, and the... oh, I just can't make up my mind... LOL!!

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Lemon Ice and Green Van have become a must have, everyday, vape for me AND I have vaped well over a hundred different juices from most of the suppliers on ECF.
Great juice that actually does vape with accurate, full flavor, with a variety of PV's from low to high voltages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread