Status
Not open for further replies.

Tache

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
BC Canada
The "Dallas Buyers Club" just made it to satellite. OMG! If I didn't already believe that FDA wasn't actually about health, I sure as hell would now. I mean, I was sorta ...... off before - now I'm seriously furious! And I don't even live in the US.

Part of me doesn't even want to look at this section of the website, but I truly feel it is important to keep abreast of current issues in the vaping world. It's like a bloody magnet, I just have to check to see how things are doing.

How many deaths will it take to stop the ANTZ from spreading their misguided poisen? How can we approach them in a way that they can actually hear?

Nate760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
San Marcos, CA, USA
How many deaths will it take to stop the ANTZ from spreading their misguided poisen?

Thirty years later, they have yet to show any compunction about pursuing policies that result in massive numbers of dead people, so I doubt they're going to start any time soon.

How can we approach them in a way that they can actually hear?

There is no point in trying to engage them. Appealing with reason to unreasonable people is a fool's errand. We must remove them from the conversation by exposing their lies, shining a spotlight on their corruption, and destroying their credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread