SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
I ordered 2 bottles of juice from Totally Wicked on Saturday and here I am

on wednesday still waiting ?

But on the other hand ordered a sampler from E-Cig.co.uk only yesterday

and bloody hell Its Here !!!

SO A BIG 5 STARS FOR THE E-CIGS.CO.UK CREW !!!

thanks guys really needed it

Shame about the totally wicked, I even got a mail it was dispatched on sunday ( doesn't take 3 days first class does it ) not being funny but I wouldnt not be going stateside if I can't even send out Uk Orders on time ? just given my honest views .

Now to go try some of these flavors and let you all know whats hot and not !!​

Last edited:

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
I ordered 2 bottles of juice from Totally Wicked on Saturday and here I am

and wednesday still waiting ?

But on the other hand ordered a sampler from E-Cig.co.uk only yesterday

and bloody hell Its Here !!!

SO A BIG 5 STARS FOR THE E-CIGS.CO.UK CREW !!!

thanks guys really needed it

Shame about the totally wicked, I even got a mail it was dispatched on sunday ( doesn't take 3 days first class does it ) not being funny but I wouldnt not be going stateside if I can't even send out Uk Orders on time ? just given my honest views .

Now to go try some of these flavors and let you all know whats hot and not !!​

Sometimes the post is being slow, that isn't the suppliers fault. My TW has always arrived very quickly.

But I second the massive big 5-star thumbs-up to ecigs.co.uk. I've made a stupid mistake with my order and Simon rectified it at once--and more than that. Truly outstanding service! :thumb:

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
Just got my order from Totally wicked ! unfortunately it has a stamp 25th November on it which means it was only sent yesterday ( I paid for it on Saturday and recieved a email to say it was dispatched sunday!!)shame really coz there E Liquids are really good .

anyway just to let you know Im almost half way throught the JC sampler pack

really finding them very weak hardly any taste ?

has anyone else tried them ?

flavors I got in my sampler are

ORIGINAL TOBACCO

TENESSEE CURED

SMOOTH HICKERY

WILD CHERRY

CHERRY

CHOCOLATE ALMOND DECADENCE

VANILLA ICE CREAM

WILD CHERRY

SWEET STRAWBERRY

MINT CHOCOLATE

ARCTIC MINT

PEACH COBBLER

going to keep sampling away .

would be nice to see what you guys think.

MrFog

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Midlands UK
Just got my order from Totally wicked ! unfortunately it has a stamp 25th November on it which means it was only sent yesterday ( I paid for it on Saturday and recieved a email to say it was dispatched sunday!!)shame really coz there E Liquids are really good .

anyway just to let you know Im almost half way throught the JC sampler pack

really finding them very weak hardly any taste ?

has anyone else tried them ?

flavors I got in my sampler are

ORIGINAL TOBACCO

TENESSEE CURED

SMOOTH HICKERY

WILD CHERRY

CHERRY

CHOCOLATE ALMOND DECADENCE

VANILLA ICE CREAM

WILD CHERRY

SWEET STRAWBERRY

MINT CHOCOLATE

ARCTIC MINT

PEACH COBBLER

going to keep sampling away .

would be nice to see what you guys think.

I have just sold this very sample pack to Kate as they were way too weak for me. I totally agree.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Yes I've got the JC Sample pack and find them mostly weak. I like the vanilla though, and the peach cobbler is not too bad either. The original tobacco flavour is bland - think I will use that as a last resort. I've been combining some of them with other liquids and they seem better used like that. For example, xx-high strength Marlboro with a hint of JC cherry.

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
How weird is that hey Mr Fog

Im geting very simarlar tastes from all the tobbacco flavors ? In fact I actually though 2 of them were the atomiser burning taste lol but after re testing with a fresh atomiser I realised it was the Juice.

very weak simarlar tastes from all the chocolate flavors too

The peach cobler and wild cherry so far are the strongest(if you can really call then that) but unfortuanatety dont taste like peach or cherry at all.

hmmm not doing so well so far , get the feeling some may be contaminated with other flavors from the factory? with every new flavor I am cleaning and drying the current or using a brand new atomiser and washing out my mouth to make sure Im not causing any x contamination myself

anyone else tried them ?

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
hmmm not doing so well so far , get the feeling some may be contaminated with other flavors from the factory? with every new flavor I am cleaning and drying the current or using a brand new atomiser and washing out my mouth to make sure Im not causing any x contamination myself

I may be wrong but I'm sure I can taste the same base flavour in a lot of them. Possibly a sharp, sherbet like flavour?

MrFog

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Midlands UK
How weird is that hey Mr Fog

Im geting very simarlar tastes from all the tobbacco flavors ? In fact I actually though 2 of them were the atomiser burning taste lol but after re testing with a fresh atomiser I realised it was the Juice.

very weak simarlar tastes from all the chocolate flavors too

The peach cobler and wild cherry so far are the strongest(if you can really call then that) but unfortuanatety dont taste like peach or cherry at all.

anyone else tried them ?

Ah now I disagree there, I thought the peach tasted exactly like peach but it was so faint I had to take some big hits. The cherry is def the most powerful flavour of the lot and it tasted to me cherry pop but again it was still too weak to be enjoyable as a flavour. There was also no throat or lung hit to speak of and thats the most important part for me, so they felt like smoking nothing really.

I feel sorry for Kate now. NO REFUNDS ;)

Last edited:

MrFog

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Midlands UK
Well been through the whole lot now and really not my cup off tea but if your like Kate and like light smooth flavours

You can have mine only use few drops from each for £15 inc post send me a Pm . FULL JC Sampler Pack

Now on to the real stuff my Totally Wicked 36mg has arrived

WooHoo

:)

Dude, Riskee Yuice is the way to go, the 36mg had a right tobacco kick with a hint of a special kind of fruitiness not totally unlike Wrigleys Juicy Fruit gum. Its a perfect compliment. My damn bottle just ran out and e-cigs has no stock :cry:

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
i found the same with the jc sampler, they all seem to have the same base flavour with the title flavour overlaid, and no throat hit or lung hit and they are 24mg strength. Flavours certainly need to be stronger as well as throat hit for me.
I just use them now as mixers. virginia with a splach of vannila ice cream is rather nice.

I'm not the biggest fan of JC but I did think the peach cobbler was nicest , tasted like archers peach shnaps.

MrFog , I found that totally wicked virginia was very very similar to simons Riskee yuice.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
e-cigs.co.uk are THE BEST!!! Their juice is the best, its cheap, their ecigs are great, you can have 2 or 4 hole penstyle atomisers, the fantastic matte Midnyte Classic penstyle, a black, white or pink 901 or for those into the retro cigarette look, an RN4081 supermini!! You have to try the vanilla and the menthol juice its great and some flavours are available in 30ml bottles!!

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Delivery is always been next day if I order before 1pm on friday its with me Saturday!! I had a broken 901 battery, only fault was the LED went out and he sent a jiffy bag with my next order to return it with and a new battery with it!! I just mentioned my badly behaved battery charger on the forum, he noticed the post and is shipping me a new charger! A month or 2 ago I mentioned on the forum my bottles of 15ml juice were not filled up as much as other member's bottles and he contacted me and sent me a free bottle of juice which he said was 'my choice of 10ml juice' and I got 15 ml filled right up to the top!! I also had a faulty cigar and he send a new one out right away, sadly the next one had the same fault but thats probably the cigar or me at fault not him hehe! Other day I ordered from him strawberry juice thinking it was Cherry(which I put in the comments box I was looking forward to trying the cherry (he was out of cherry) and he phoned up to confirm it and I am very happy with the strawberry!

And if all that great customer service isn't enough, his Coffee, RY4, Riskee, Vanilla, Coffee, 555, menthol, Cherry, chocolate and Marlboro flavours are delicious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread