Talk me into or out of an Armour Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
Well my trusty original Ruleaux finally died, my original Evic VTC Mini is still going strong but not satisfying my needs anymore and don’t even get me started on the Fuchai Duo 3 that didn’t last six months.

I recently upgraded to a vaporesso Revenger and like it so much I bought a Polar as well. Loving them both but want a third mod that is more pocket friendly as well as me having a case of shinyitis. Thinking about the vaporesso Armour Pro. Is it worth it? I know it is the same chip as the Polar and that is great but do I want to invest in another battery size as well? Anyone have one and love it? Hate it? Wish you would have gotten something else? Tip me over the edge, I am close to pulling the trigger on it.

Reactions: stols001

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I'm very proud and happy with my armour pro. Was a bit reluctant to get it as some reviewers had an issue with its quick fire. Turns out its exactly what's needed for my clapton coils.
Love the mod. Its not to big or heavy...just right. I'm convinced I made the right decision as its my no 1 mod now...and I have a draw full :w00t:

Reactions: stols001

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I wouldn't.

Though I love Vaporesso mods, and Omni boards, and the Armor is small, and it takes all kinds of batter sizes, has a large color screen, goes to 100w (which is more than I would ever need), it fires and charges fast, looks good, fits in a pocket, and is probably pretty reliable based on my past experience with Vaporesso mods.

,,,but no, don't get one.

(I tried. Now go get one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread