Talk me out of a REO Mini 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crasgar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I just received my iTaste MVP in the past week, but something in me wants to get the REO now. Of course, that means I would also need to get a bottom feeding rba. So, I'm looking at at least $180-$200. I've already dropped around $500 in the past couple months on different mods/kits, vvn's, and other tanks. The grown up, responsible side of me says "stick with what you have for awhile". The obsessive, impulsive side says "what are you waiting for? Buy it already!"

Help!!

:banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Crasgar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
Northeast Ohio
If you did get a REO Grand or a VV REO Grand and an RBA BF, it may just be the last major purchase that you ever make. There! Did that talk you out of the Mini 2.1?

If you are in it for the long haul, go for it all!

Gee, thanks for the help! ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Yup. The only way to talk someone out of a mini is to extol the virtues of the Grand and the VV Grand.

Full disclosure: I have a REO Mini and a REO VV Woodville. As a vaper, I've never been more satisfied. These devices are the most hassle-reducing and reliable things in the vaping world <bar none period>.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
Well if it makes you feel better, the Reo is likely the last device you will buy unless you just want to spend money on shinies. It takes all the work out of vaping and turns it into a very simple thing, I went missing from the vaping world for a year after buying one because I simply had no reason to look at things anymore.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I tought about the Reo about 4 months.took me 2 to figure out it was a bottom feeder! Sometimes I don't understand how my brain works but it gets the job done. My reasoning was this. It's been around so long, they have a large following of some pretty savvy vapers I came to learn by reading hundreds of posts about everything including many Reo owners who didn't advertise that fact it I just came to learn it, and I knew it wasn't going anywhere. So. Things like that get stuck in my brain and roll around and I just never saw it roll out so I bought when the new mini2.1 came out with the softer edges. It was fun to be new again to something but it's a real easy thing to learn. They are setting up to display some wood ones again in the near future. I like the way those look best but very happy with my little compact modern thing

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
The reo will be one of the best mods to have if a regulation apocalypse were to commence too.
If I'm going to be forced into buying prefilled cartomizers and e-liquid in bottles were outlawed?
I'm gonna buy me the high 24mg cartos, fill my reo bottle with PG and just keep replenishing.
Till the throat hit drops down too far. There ya go.
Your not gonna wanna manually top off a carto from the top on a tube mod. The reo would be great.
hopefully bottled juice is never outlawed but.. having a reo would definitely come in handy in a panic kit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread