Talk to me about Radioactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
So my Virus supply is dangerously low and went to order more when I noticed Radioactive. Just wondering if someone can 'splain what it tastes like? Don't really get into fruit or menthol and from what I read it doesn't have either in it. Since trying the Virus, it's pretty much my ADV. Been going through it like #($ through a goose. Trying to expand my horizons a bit so I don't get burnt out. Looks like it's still available in 18mg which is my strength so I'm good there.

Also, I tried looking for some kind of review/description for it in the other thread - you know, the one that already has 654,698,794 posts AFTER the restart? Couldn't find anything there either, but then again it is 98,796,546.479 pages long.

Going a little stir crazy here, we're snowed in. My yard had 5 inches at 3 this afternoon. Kept snowing for a while and is now sleet and freezing rain. Just so you know, I'm in the South where we don't get snow - ever. But on the rare occasion we do, everything just shuts down.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So my Virus supply is dangerously low and went to order more when I noticed Radioactive. Just wondering if someone can 'splain what it tastes like? Don't really get into fruit or menthol and from what I read it doesn't have either in it. Since trying the Virus, it's pretty much my ADV. Been going through it like #($ through a goose. Trying to expand my horizons a bit so I don't get burnt out. Looks like it's still available in 18mg which is my strength so I'm good there.

Also, I tried looking for some kind of review/description for it in the other thread - you know, the one that already has 654,698,794 posts AFTER the restart? Couldn't find anything there either, but then again it is 98,796,546.479 pages long.

Going a little stir crazy here, we're snowed in. My yard had 5 inches at 3 this afternoon. Kept snowing for a while and is now sleet and freezing rain. Just so you know, I'm in the South where we don't get snow - ever. But on the rare occasion we do, everything just shuts down.

I confess, I had difficulty describing it myself. It's a spicy tobacco, but not overly spicy. It's more "tobacco forward" than H1N1, but still firmly in the 'sweet dessert type' tobaccos (like H1N1). The vanilla is much more prevalent when compared to H1N1 - but it's not a custard... it's vanilla extract (like a portion of Frenilla). I think "smooth and spicy" when I vape it.

Good to see you down here in the vendor forum brother... welcome to the new digs!

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Radioactive is a great tobacco with something going on in it that still eludes all of us, and Clark aint talking. But I think it's unanimous around here that's awesome, many like it more than virus. Get it while you still can!
... Then tell the test of us what that mysterious, yet very familiar flavor is. :)

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
I confess, I had difficulty describing it myself. It's a spicy tobacco, but not overly spicy. It's more "tobacco forward" than H1N1, but still firmly in the 'sweet dessert type' tobaccos (like H1N1). The vanilla is much more prevalent when compared to H1N1 - but it's not a custard... it's vanilla extract (like a portion of Frenilla). I think "smooth and spicy" when I vape it.

Good to see you down here in the vendor forum brother... welcome to the new digs!

Glad to be here. I drop by the "big thread" now and then but to be honest, I can't keep up! Been lurking quite a bit today since we're trapped inside, but sometimes go days/weeks between visits to ECF. Kind of in a re-stocking phase at the moment so been checking out co-ops and classifieds more than usual.

You'll be seeing an order from me soon...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Glad to be here. I drop by the "big thread" now and then but to be honest, I can't keep up! Been lurking quite a bit today since we're trapped inside, but sometimes go days/weeks between visits to ECF. Kind of in a re-stocking phase at the moment so been checking out co-ops and classifieds more than usual.

having a dedicated forum like this really helps for the folks that are more "to the point" and don't want to sort through the chit chat... I <3 <3 <3 the Vapemeet thread but you are right, it's a fast thread. LOL

I've been stalking the classies on several forums, much to Katy's dismay. She shook her head today again. ;)

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL

I have two brothers. One is in Cary, NC and the other is in Pinehurst.
So sorry for your storm, but glad your power seems to be on.
It is ok to just jump in on the 'big' thread. Many do. I'm glad you have joined our family!
Best,
Pat

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
I have two brothers. One is in Cary, NC and the other is in Pinehurst.
So sorry for your storm, but glad your power seems to be on.
It is ok to just jump in on the 'big' thread. Many do. I'm glad you have joined our family!
Best,
Pat

Yep, power is good - haven't had even a flicker. It's pouring snow again. I've lived here my whole life and can only remember 1 other storm like this, and that was 25 years ago. Here's a traffic camera at Lowe's Motor Speedway, which is about 5 min from my house.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
To me, Radioactive is a " special " vape. I hit it when I get home from a long day. It's like smoking a really good cigar.
I hesitate to call it spicy. I taste boldness.
The first pull is grand. Full of the boldness. Smooth.
The second pull I get the TA, ashy feeling mouth.Bold, Smooth and nice.

Haven't checked yet but if it's still available I might just have to order more. I just received two bottles today. :p

Edit: 6mg is SOLD OUT! :censored:

Last edited:

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I get a good cigar vape from it as well... its got a "bite" to it (maybe thats what Clark is referring to as spicy?) and there's definitely a nice warm vanilla undertone to it (more Frenilla than CLS style, if that helps). Its AWESOME with some cognac I might add... If you like the Virus, then I can say you will most certainly at least enjoy a bottle of Radioactive. For me, Virus is an ADV, along with CLS... I do GCD in the mornings with my coffee. Radioactive is my "unwind" vape though.

Hope that helps!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
To me, Radioactive is a " special " vape. I hit it when I get home from a long day. It's like smoking a really good cigar.
I hesitate to call it spicy. I taste boldness.
The first pull is grand. Full of the boldness. Smooth.
The second pull I get the TA, ashy feeling mouth.Bold, Smooth and nice.

Haven't checked yet but if it's still available I might just have to order more. I just received two bottles today. :p

Edit: 6mg is SOLD OUT! :censored:

Already cooking up the next batch - it'll be back. ;)

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
I had the order for Virus and Radio ready to go, clicked submit - card restricted? Apparently my bank noticed someone trying repeatedly to authorize my card and closed it. New card on the way, but now have to transfer money from one bank to another before I can order. Hopefully this happens today so I can get this stuff on the way.

This is why you should always have multiple accounts with different banks. If one gets compromised, you're not totally wiped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread