Talk to me ~ Drawing for FREE Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
How would you like a FREE Bottle of Liquid ... Your choice of Flavor & Strength ??

All you gotta do is Talk to Me and I'll enter you into a drawing for a FREE Bottle of Liquid.

Tell me a little something about your e-cig journey. Tell me a funny e-cig story, or tell me how you found myPVshop.com ... I don't know ... Just talk to me.

Limited to one entry per person. You can post as many times as you like, but you will only get one drawing entry.

Then about this time tomorrow (Wednesday 1/27) I will have a random drawing from all ID's who have posted in this thread. The User ID that is drawn will win their choice of Liquid - 1 Bottle of any "in-stock" Flavor/Strength Liquid ~ Winner's Choice.

So ... Let the chat begin. And let's have some FUN !!

Bobbi

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Well, in that case, lol...how was your day today?

Ooops, pushed the wrong button, lol...any way, I was going to tell you about my e-cig journey...I was told by my best friend about these a while back but had no idea what she was talking about, then another friend sent me the link to the blu e-cigs and I started my research. After researching I purchased a 510 and now I'm wanting everything...I'm gonna have to grow a money tree!

Last edited:
Ummm... very short journey so far.

Friends posted/blogged about getting a eCigs months ago. Then Mom mentioned it a while back, I did some research, placed an order on Monday,and got my first one today.

Haven't had an analog in 4 hours. For an evening in front of the computer, that's friggin incredible.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Good evening, Bobbi.

Bella Luce and I just won some free liquids from another site, so we came over here to hit you up too.:)

I started out with an njoy Npro and have not quit trying different kinds since then. I gave up analogs 6/1/09......I will never forget that date. I've smoked for 43 long years and ecigs are the best thing I have ever found.

Have a great night!

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Never ordered anything from u as I am loyal to people I trust with good tasting liquid. If it as good as theirs (not naming names) I will purchase from you. Now for a story.

I made my own flashlight mod and was vaping it at a local bar, a random guy asked me what it was. Me being the smart guy I am said "its my secret .... tool". He asked if I would still claim that if he was a cop? Keep in mind I am a mouth and I was drunk. I said "yes, I dont care if your the pope". Around 15 minutes later the police showed up at the bar and I was under arrest! They asked me if I had anymore drug contents. I said I dont have any. I then had to explain what it really was. They released me only after I showed them what it was and passed a sobriety test. lol .... Wife wasnt happy.

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Been a long journey. After 30+ years of 2.5+packs a day, I heard a radio commercial for one of those sucker deals that well I got suckered into. Long story short found this forum, ordered a couple real PV's and quit my analogs day 1 after trying everything else out there to quit.. Now vaping, lovin it, no turning back. Not familiar with your company but will certainly check it out. Thanks for the oportunity!

~Bean75~

Jan 1, 2010
Mississippi
i had just had enough and was ready to quit but i couldn't get past the addiction... i loved my analogs but i didn't like how i was feeling, how much of an outcast it had made me in public and with my family, and how it was getting harder and harder to smoke in public places... not to mention PAYING for the darn things... then i saw an e-cig at a gas station and the price was through the roof so i decided to do a little research online and here i am a happy vaper!!

Sign-Man

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
This is from an old post. I hate to here about folks wanting to vape after getting the nicotine monkey off their back.

Hello again, what am I doing?
Well I am just posting a thread to let you know that I have had only 2 analogs a day since I got some cheapo rip-off mini from the local smoke shop last Saturday, complete with 5 cartridges and a USB charger!

Ha ha. Well after several days of struggling with how to smoke a mini, I finally figured that part out without flooding the atty. I actually made my last cartridge last two whole days, whoo hoo!

What a struggle. I still want to order something. I have read/seen the posts and vids from DonDaBoomVape (you are awesome!) but still being a newbie how the heck do I decide?

I can't spend too much money...lol. Aren't we all in that situation? Plus my husband quit smoking analogs in November 2009 but he is getting a bit envious of even my *limiited* smoking I have been doing.

How does one decide??? I don't even vape in front of him in case it makes him want to smoke again. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Originally Posted by quasimod View Post
Abso-freakin'-lootly.

I've spent amazing amounts of money on The Patch, The Gum, Nicotrol Inhalers, Chantix, anti-depressants (shudder) even Hypnosis. Nada.

I tried almost all of what is listed and actually quit for 3 years straight once. But one day the smell of tobacco got the best of me.

Back to the OP: I too recommend using the Joye510 because it is the most popular for newbies and you can get parts from almost all vendors.

My hats off to your hubby, I do not recommend encouraging him to vape if he is free of the habit, but I would encourage him to vape instead of smoke if he cave's in to craving for tobacco.

driptip

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Sin Cinati , Ohio
I will type for free juice. Me and the wife started with 510 for 2 months got tired of charging batts I then got a Janty stick the wife got a Protege. Now I am in the process of designing my own mod slash batt holder w/ selectable voltage. Will never smoke cigarettes again I tried and can't stand them taste like somebody emptied an ashtray in my mouth. Vape on Danno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread